Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Skeleton

Default Lost Souls!

Lost Souls is now recruiting any level and any class! We are a fun leveling guild that is very helpful and groups a lot. We do intend to do some light raiding later on, but we do not want to get into a camping war with all the other (poopsocking) guilds out there. Sitting in a plane/dungeon for 50 hours while waiting for 1 mob just doesn't seem fun to us.

Everyone in the guild is very helpful and fun, we would like you to be the same. Contact myself, Stealin, Pikler or several other officers in game. (Just ask any member to put you in touch with one)
Old 08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

good group of people, very helpful in almost every way you'll need... except some 90% rez's.

=)
Old 08-08-2010, 04:44 AM
Fire Giant

GC is making a return....

*gasps*
Old 08-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Large Bat

Default Leveling up Ogre Warrior

I've tried contacting a few people to get an officer to invite me, maybe it would be easier to get an officer to contact me for an invite, currently im a 14 warrior, and i know one of the members in Lost Souls IRL, (her name is Gibbi).
My warriors name is Groll

I'd really like to join the guild so send me tell if you guys get a chance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Hey Sorry about the delay hombre, contact myself (Carsomyr), Shinedown, Meldrath, Pikler, Marley or Tygerwoody in game for the most extensive guild interview you have ever been put through! j/k we are all pretty chill just holler at us in game and we will get ya on board.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Sorry about the delay hombre, contact myself (Carsomyr), Shinedown, Meldrath, Pikler, Marley or Tygerwoody in game for the most extensive guild interview you have ever been put through!
Don't forget Leewong! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Hi there! My gf and I are looking for a newbie friendly casual guild. I'll try and get in touch with an officer in-game. We play a bard/paladin and necro/enchanter combo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Me too!

Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a casual guild! Is the same list of officers still active? I know the population is somewhat dynamic on p1999.

I'd love to run around with some other similarly minded folk! Right now I'm stuck between choosing my necro, druid, or monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] All are still under 10.

Feel free to send me a tell in game! Otherwise, I'll look out for one of the officers.

Cheers.

Fayd (monk)
Sideon (druid)
Ghast (necromancer)
Old 08-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a casual guild! Is the same list of officers still active? I know the population is somewhat dynamic on p1999.
Leewong and Shinedown are probably the most active officers.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

@PhelanKA

Thank you very much.

In terms of choosing the class to finally focus on, is this guild largely necros? I find most casual players tend to gravitate to either that or Magician. May influence what I end up playing, particularly since necros aren't the best in multiples with their non-stacking dots (I think?).

Thanks again.
Closed Thread