Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well who the fuck is going to murder someone if they live in Beverly Hills?* Obviously we should at very least -- control for income when determining if immigrants are more dangerous.

*Probably some guy killing illegal hookers and getting away with it.
uhhhh marlon brando's son christian brando for starters

what now bitch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...o#Legal_issues

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-22-2017, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get over it dude I'm not white and I prefer white people to my own
Great, that's a localized opinion you have based on the people around you. It might 100% be true that the people of any race (white or otherwise) in your area share cultural traits that you consider to be good.

None of that has anything to do with racial superiority. I like Japanese food (real Japanese food, not sushi restaurant Japanese food ... although I like that too) more than I like soul food, but I don't think the Japanese are a superior race.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that a fact or just the usual fear-mongering? I'd love to see some statistics (especially since you now seem to have embraced them).
Day laborers search for work in the communities where they live, be they inner cities, rural areas, suburbs, exurbs, or industrial-growth areas in cities as diverse as Atlanta; Hempstead, New York; Las Vegas; Phoenix; Portland, Oregon; San Jose; and Seattle. The largest concentration of day laborers is in the West (42%), followed by the East (23%), the Southwest (18%), the South (12%), and the Midwest (4%).

I cant believe I have to explain to you how immigrant workers behave. Do you live in California? Do you know anyone who has a cleaning service?

In non coastal states, its usually poor black families... in California 100% illegal immigration.

*source https://nacla.org/article/immigrant-...-and-realities
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all, you merely implied it.

I will say that I'm stoked that I was able to get anyone to watch an episode of Bullshit though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That show is so amazing (it's made by right-wing libertarians and I'm a liberal and I still like it, it's that good).
Where did I imply it? It's all in your head. You're making up boogeymen.

Also that show was pretty good as I recall. It definitely gave me other perspectives on some issues. I watched many episodes long ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2017, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uhhhh marlon brando's son christian brando for starters

what now bitch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...o#Legal_issues
Do we know that his grandson didn't kill hookers? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/duck

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did I imply it? It's all in your head. You're making up boogeymen.

Also that show was pretty good as I recall. It definitely gave me other perspectives on some issues. I watched many episodes long ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, if you bring up X in a discussion you've implied that X matters. You don't bring up people's sense of smell when discussing which athlete can run the fastest, unless perhaps you've read somewhere that a good/bad sense of smell contributes to you being a good/bad runner.

Similarly, you don't interject race into the conversation if you think all races are equal, because then why would you even bring it up (again, it's akin to bringing up the number of ears most humans have in a non-ears conversation).

Old 12-22-2017, 06:12 PM
Banned

Once Latinos get on the anti-Immigration bandwagon (i give em 10 years) we'll be fine...they have generational problems too. It's not going to be white snobs leading the way on this one. It also can't be people that look like they may be a member of a white supremacist group.

I should add there is a famous split in Marxist thinking.

Some think we need to solve the whole fucking world all at once. Others believe in the "one country at a time" approach...I like the latter.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm saying that the moment you start implying that race matters you're inherently implying that one race is inferior/superior; if all races were equal it'd be as pointless to bring race up as it is to bring up the fact that (almost) all humans have two ears.
Pick any two different demographics (could even be race). You'll find differences between the group averages.

Saying groups are aren't equal doesn't imply superiority.

That's different than saying group differences matter.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying groups are aren't equal doesn't imply superiority.
Actually that's the very definition of it. If group X and group Y aren't equal by definition one has to be superior to the other (in whatever context you're talking about).

Closed Thread