Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Send a message via Yahoo to Machii
Default Quest: The Emissary

This quest is bugged I Tried to spawn Emissary Glib and I thought okay well I'm lvl 5 maybe its because of my race but I also had a lvl 20 Ogre try to talk to her to Spawn Emissary Glib and a lvl 16 Darkelf. But all 3 times she says to please come back once you have reached lvl 5. But were all above lvl 5.

This quest begins with Marda in the Shaman guild hall of Oggok.

You say, 'Hail, Marda'
Marda says 'Welcome to intelligence, young Tumytuk! Did you think all ogres were inept? Ha!! I hope you show the glimmer, we shamans need more within our ranks. Our race needs to evolve!! So, are you one of the smart ogres or have I spoken too many syllables?'
You say, 'I am one of the smart ogres'
Marda says 'Well, I suppose your intelligence shall grow. You will have to do. I have a mission for you. First, go and speak with Grevak of the Greenblood Knights. He will have a job for you. After you have performed some manner of service and advanced at least 5 ranks, return to me and ask me about my secret mission.'
Grevak has tasks that will occupy you until you reach 5th level.

You say, 'what about this secret mission?'
Marda says 'I have heard of your advancements. You are a fine addition to Oggok. I require your skill in handling a delicate matter. I want you to run out to the Bouncer's keep near the entrance to Oggok. There, you shall find a froglok named Glib. He will pose no threat to you. He has come on business and I have promised him protection. Tell him the Greenblood shaman sent you. He shall fill you in. Go at once.'
Old 10-14-2015, 01:51 AM
Developer

Seems to work fine on my end, she will revert to the text about 5 ranks if you do not say it exactly right though.
Closed Thread