Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibeknn
Negative
Old 05-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no I was never banned or suspended, just no point to play anymore. Leaderboards kept going down for a while there, and hardly any new blood coming through after the big epic change and cross server transfers being outlawed.

Kathy stop posting blasphemy, it's not even funny, at least try to be funny when you do it.

So cacheo was shadow lamp??
Old 05-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

I am not shadowlamp, so that's also a negative
Old 05-19-2016, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it was Jib. Shadowlamp is on my ignore here so idk what he said to you though.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaaaa, Gasoline got you there, EatALot!!
Old 05-19-2016, 06:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not shadowlamp, so that's also a negative
Hey man, when I first started my cleric (he's 30 as well), you were kind to me. I was pretty much naked, soloing orcs in CB. You gave me some cheap gear, some plat, and dragged my corpse to zone line. I loved your shenanigans, and praised you in /OOC every time I saw the name. You were actually the first encounter I've had when I tried out red.

It's too bad you're not active anymore. You made things fun for me.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFuZz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man
That's not Cacheo.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFuZz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, when I first started my cleric (he's 30 as well), you were kind to me. I was pretty much naked, soloing orcs in CB. You gave me some cheap gear, some plat, and dragged my corpse to zone line. I loved your shenanigans, and praised you in /OOC every time I saw the name. You were actually the first encounter I've had when I tried out red.

It's too bad you're not active anymore. You made things fun for me.
I did this for almost every new kid I pvp'd that wasn't already twinked, it made things more fun and brought more of a human element rather than the toxic bs most of the server entails. Can't even begin to count the number of giveaways I did or noob events like lvl 1 FFAs etc. Glad you enjoyed your time here but even I wouldn't recommend starting back here, you can see the toxicity even from the forums.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not Cacheo.
Ok. Well, if it was, the message stands. If it's not him, then I inflated some dweller's ego for a minute. I'm a noob playing red99 - I came to terms with the fact that some wierdo's will get their jollies at my expense a long time ago.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
I did this for almost every new kid I pvp'd that wasn't already twinked, it made things more fun and brought more of a human element rather than the toxic bs most of the server entails. Can't even begin to count the number of giveaways I did or noob events like lvl 1 FFAs etc. Glad you enjoyed your time here but even I wouldn't recommend starting back here, you can see the toxicity even from the forums.
Aside from two gankers, everybody has still been nice to me. The gankers did their thing, and then respected LNS. I signed on to play a pvp server, so that's par for the course. When I think about the economy of time, I'd rather solo or avoid ganks than wait for prime leveling spots. Not all the time, but usually.

Well, if you do decide to come back, let me know. You were fun.
Closed Thread