Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

You tell them almost 150 rebirth is happening!
Old 06-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Banned

#birthingit
Old 06-05-2018, 03:58 AM
Kobold

https://youtu.be/ZBNh2PPqlJs
Old 06-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail! What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you already ruined your own lands and you'll not ruin mine? I'll have you know I raided top of my class in classic and many highly accredited emulated servers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Brads Boys, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in sneak pulling and have the top k/d ratio in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision and a framerate the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that foul chatter to me over the Internet? Think again, young adventurer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your eq career. You're on permanent corpse run from here on out, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plugging zonehugging lawyerquest buttface off the face of the face of the continent, you little trollface. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your cute jokes in the plane of mischief. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you kos idiot. I will roleplay fury all over you and your filthy dwarf cronies will drown in it. You're eq career is over, kiddo.

-server was about 150 this weekend btw u scub-
I'd like to shine a spotlight on this completely insane autistic genius
Old 06-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Blind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he's a cool dude
Old 06-13-2018, 11:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Blind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2018, 11:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he's a cool dude
i was referring to the wall o text really

but yea the guy is cool too
Old 06-15-2018, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Had the pleasure to play with these guys the other night.

Keep it up everyone you are making red great thanks for the fun!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think if i remember right this group was like 6 people boxing while guava swarmed KC for them.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had the pleasure to play with these guys the other night.

Keep it up everyone you are making red great thanks for the fun!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think if i remember right this group was like 6 people boxing while guava swarmed KC for them.
"Nbajam casting spell" wow thats a very old screenshot. That guy hasn't played in over a month. I remember this afk kill actually.

Are you mad you can't compete so you lie?

Your delvld mistmoore sk has been shat all over by Savage. I saw Jeni roaming around the other day, they said that they weren't you so I didn't kill him. It was probably you though and you just said that because you are puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussy.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Last time I saw Beastagor he ran from me in DL for 15 minutes before plugging
Closed Thread