Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting, but no conversion appears to be occurring here. Unless this is an elaborate setup for the pre-ordained "winner" to arrive.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Banned

I think I ran into this guy just a few mins ago at Sol A bar. No 50k tho?
Old 04-07-2019, 02:36 AM
Kobold

Nice event!

Reminds me of when I quit Live about 5 years ago giving away a Ton Po’s Bo Stick, 2x SoD and a 1 mio pp to the first 10 who found me and hailed me. Have been thinking on if I wanted to do something similiar here on p99 and how to go about it with no global chat to give hints along the way and the relative small world compared to Live with it’s 20+ expansions. This could be the way, thanks for inspiration :-)

Good luck to all going on this hunt!
<Riot>
Old 04-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's up with everyone giving away 50k suddenly?
Can't be accused of RMT if the person you give your plat to won it in a "contest".
Old 04-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I ran into this guy just a few mins ago at Sol A bar. No 50k tho?
He wouldn't have been there for the event itself; he said it was a zone anyone could get to. Low levels would have a hard time in SolA.

I was thinking lavastorm, but that'd be pretty hard for a low level too. Lots of hiding places tho.

This is such a cool idea, I hope I'm online for the next one! I had fun trying to think of the possibilities. Thanks for the game man!
Old 04-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting, but no conversion appears to be occurring here. Unless this is an elaborate setup for the pre-ordained "winner" to arrive.
Nope rmt is for shit heads. Sorry everyone, had to take a few days off but I'm still here and will find a new hiding place. Accessible by every level, class, race and diety. Tonight i'll be online from 6-7pm CST with a 25k increase in platinum! Good luck. Plat is on Gromwell and I tried to find somewhere far from any accessible bank to spice it up a little [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Riot>
Old 04-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
What's up with everyone giving away 50k suddenly?
I don't play much and I have a ton of plat that I don't need, why not bring a little excitement to Norrath
<Riot>
Old 04-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So did anyone find you?
No, nobody found me. If nobody finds me tonight the search will continue again with another plat increase. Last time around a few people ran into me some even stopped to chat but there was no Hail Gromwell so they probably didn't know what I was doing there womp womp
<Riot>
Old 04-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Gromwell can you indicate if you’ll be running away with bard speed, sow, jboots?
Old 04-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gromwell can you indicate if you’ll be running away with bard speed, sow, jboots?
Walked very slowly until sow ran out, then Jbooted for a few more minutes. Once I get to my destination I will stay there for one hour or until I am found and the winner will walk away with with the his riches.
<Riot>
Closed Thread