Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-19-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Big things over here, this was actually like 2-3 months ago. Getting even more size now. Ill do a really good physique before and after around may, I'm aggressively cutting right now, trying to maintain a pretty severe deficit for pool season ;D

hell 3-4 months, that might have been like 6 months ago. I smoke a lot of weed.
Old 03-19-2022, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Big things over here, this was actually like 2-3 months ago. Getting even more size now. Ill do a really good physique before and after around may, I'm aggressively cutting right now, trying to maintain a pretty severe deficit for pool season ;D

hell 3-4 months, that might have been like 6 months ago. I smoke a lot of weed.
Yeah summer right around the corner already, don’t wanna have to be bundled up in long clothes

Weed def makes dieting hard. As if the constant hungry feeling isn’t enough, adding the munchies can be dangerous…
Old 03-19-2022, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

I've found a pretty good diet hack. Freaking pickles man. Volume in your stomach, jack shit for calories. Try it out.
Old 03-19-2022, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've found a pretty good diet hack. Freaking pickles man. Volume in your stomach, jack shit for calories. Try it out.
Lol, not a big pickle person but I can try picking some up next grocery run. What kind? The small cut up ones or the big ones? Assuming not sweet, since the sweet version probably has sugar? Never checked tho
Old 03-19-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

I like baby kosher dill myself, but standard dill spears are fine also.
And yeah, you want the ones without ass loads of sugar in the brine. Read the labels.
Old 03-20-2022, 03:13 AM
Banned

Just tried DMT for the first time at a friend’s and it kinda sucked. Walls kinda moved a little and some brief euphoria but over-hyped. Maybe I smoked it wrong, it was hot and harsh. Shrooms were way better…
Old 03-20-2022, 09:03 AM
Banned

Fear not I had a small piece of fish later that day )

@jib believe it or not that is my favorite food.

Cool walking stick!
Last edited by starkind; 03-20-2022 at 09:05 AM..
Old 03-20-2022, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just tried DMT for the first time at a friend’s and it kinda sucked. Walls kinda moved a little and some brief euphoria but over-hyped. Maybe I smoked it wrong, it was hot and harsh. Shrooms were way better…
you might not have done enough.

a common reaction to not doing enough DMT is that shrooms were way better.

Trust me if you did enough, you would NOT be saying that.

Unless you were transported to another dimension for 5-10 minuets, like unless you literally say, "yeah I was actually on the other side of the dimension we live on"

you didnt do enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First time I did it, i was like eh, until the 3rd deeeeeeep hit, at which point I literally went through the white light people see when they die and the entire universe unraveled in front of me and I saw god.

I basically was "not lucid" like I was definitly not capable of any type of human interaction whatsoever. But in my mind I was flying around through a giant canyon watching something show me how the universe is manufactured in front of my eyes constantly.

Id dip in and out of lucidity, ask someone, "am I alive?" they go yes... then Id go "ok, then roll my eyes back in my head and basically lay there while everyone think I was dead, but I was like zooming around the universe in paradise.

then after like 5 minuets I stayed in reality and it wore off over the next 15.

My words when I came back to lucidity were. "If that is what happens when you die, we are not ready for it until we are dead. I never want to go back until its my time. Im done worrying about what the afterlife is. It's real, and we're not ready for it as mortals."

That feeling of euphoria and peace lasted like 6 months.

Try it again, go in with this plan: I want to overdose on DMT - you won't, but you'll do the amount needed to kill your ego!

I had no idea what it was too when I did it, I thought it would be like acid, and I wanted to take A LOT of it, because I was like i want to make sure IM super high on acid to really enjoy a movie when I get home. And then I found out, its not a drug for getting high and watching a movie at all. Its for making a 5 minute phone call and talking to god.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-20-2022 at 12:58 PM..
Old 03-20-2022, 01:02 PM
Banned

I thought when u tripped on DMT you where supposed to go on like a 10,000 year journey through multiple dimensions in the span of like 72 hrs real time. And it's not like super smart to do without medical support.
Old 03-20-2022, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought when u tripped on DMT you where supposed to go on like a 10,000 year journey through multiple dimensions in the span of like 72 hrs real time. And it's not like super smart to do without medical support.
Yeah that def didn’t happen. Maybe my buddy got some bad stuff. It seemed to burn way hotter than even weed so I couldn’t hold the smoke in my lungs. Overall very anti-climactic, maybe more tests are needed

Edit: but no the high is pretty short, like 30 min usually