Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-26-2022, 06:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
What phone?
Just a Samsung Galaxy S22+

I've been running with Galaxy phones for years. The first line of phones which didn't brick on me after using it for a year.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:47 AM
Banned

Ur cat is fully bonded when it copies what u are doing. Catman.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training w/ dad today for an 11 mile kayak race in Nov

There will be actual pro’s there in their 17 foot “ski” kayaks that are only 22 inches wide (ouch my balls). We stand no chance there

But hoping to be some of the fastest of the plebs
This bro is out in the sun all the time and still lookin like casper 24/7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2022, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This bro is out in the sun all the time and still lookin like casper 24/7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don’t get it either. I’m in the sun 2+ hours every day off work hiking with no shirt and still seem pale in most lighting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2022, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I don’t get it either. I’m in the sun 2+ hours every day off work hiking with no shirt and still seem pale in most lighting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably Celtic genes.

My legs NEVER burn. I could put my legs on the surface of the sun and they would stay a nice 72 degrees
Old 09-27-2022, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Picked up some new skis for this year. The kids are excited to get on the slopes. Hoping to get the family ready for a trip out West in 2024.
Old 09-27-2022, 12:25 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably Celtic genes.

My legs NEVER burn. I could put my legs on the surface of the sun and they would stay a nice 72 degrees
that isn't how ultravoilet radiation works..
Old 09-27-2022, 12:25 PM
Banned

i did some yard prep got shit down and out of the way, maybe we'll still have a swingseat and firepit after thursday
Old 09-28-2022, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Dodged a moose. It bolted into the street on Elmore in complete darkness and I was paying attention. It was still close. I missed her by two feet. I drive a tundra with a grill guard but it still would’ve ruined my day. I thought it was revenge for the hunt…
Old 09-28-2022, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dodged a moose. It bolted into the street on Elmore in complete darkness and I was paying attention. It was still close. I missed her by two feet. I drive a tundra with a grill guard but it still would’ve ruined my day. I thought it was revenge for the hunt…
Lucky! That woulda done some damage

Stupid me when I heard deer are one of the biggest killers of humans I thought no way, like aggressive males goring people? Someone had to explain it’s deer jumping in front of cars and killing people through their front windows, or causing them to swerve off the road