Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

I was warned hardcore about how guilds like to gatekeep each other when it comes to raids and certain mobs to prevent rival guilds from getting their epics and challenging them. That was a bit of a turnoff for me.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was warned hardcore about how guilds like to gatekeep each other when it comes to raids and certain mobs to prevent rival guilds from getting their epics and challenging them. That was a bit of a turnoff for me.
There's currently 43 people in red. How can there be more than 1 guild? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's currently 43 people in red. How can there be more than 1 guild? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did TMO amass a force of 30+ players in the span of five minutes, seemingly out of nowhere?

Batphones.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did TMO amass a force of 30+ players in the span of five minutes, seemingly out of nowhere?

Batphones.
TMO had the highest net tonnage of human capital in server history
Old 07-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF does that have to do with red99? Inquiring minds wish to know why you shitposted this absurd non-sequitur to Snortles lovely little thread.
Hm yeah it's almost like red is dead as shit because p99 players (like yourself) just want to cry and rule lawyer. But yeah ok whatever you say my man
Old 07-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO had the highest net tonnage of human capital in server history
Which is why I said in The Great Cover Up thread that the Second Great Cover Up was (IMHO, mind you) Bregan D'Aerth. BDA was one of the few guilds in TMO's era that could challenge TMO in player pool size and the ability to amass a raid force in record time. Maybe the only guild.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Which is why I said in The Great Cover Up thread that the Second Great Cover Up was (IMHO, mind you) Bregan D'Aerth. BDA was one of the few guilds in TMO's era that could challenge TMO in player pool size and the ability to amass a raid force in record time. Maybe the only guild.
*player size
Old 07-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

I relish the thought of camping lulz's corpse while he petitions me for being a cyber bully.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
They were better at batphoning RNF threads when they were getting destroyed on the forums than actually raiding, but yeah... who can say no to logging in for a 100+ Trakanon raid with a kill time under 10 seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2020, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 players don't want to actually use skill and talent to acquire camps, they want to rule lawyer and post videos on rnf and petition others and then masturbate to the thought of trumping someone else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plans for them to get bent?
Closed Thread