Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
John Dean, the former White House counsel for President Nixon, said Thursday that special counsel Robert Mueller's report was "more damning" than the Watergate report.

“I looked on my shelf for the Senate Watergate Committee report, I looked at the Iran Contra report. I also looked at the Ken Starr report,” Dean said on CNN’s “The Lead.”

“In 400 words, this report from the special counsel is more damning than all those reports about a president, this is really a devastating report.”

The Department of Justice on Thursday released a redacted copy of Mueller's report on his investigation into possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Russia.

The report did not uncover evidence to conclude that Trump's 2016 campaign coordinated with Russia in efforts to interfere in the presidential election.

Mueller was also unable to “conclusively determine” that no criminal conduct occurred in regard to obstruction of justice.

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” the report states.

While the Justice Department concluded that the evidence in the report was insufficient to establish obstruction of justice, Dean said Thursday that he thought the violation was clear.

“As far as obstruction goes, this is clear obstruction," Dean said. "The obstruction statute is an endeavor statute … if you endeavor to obstruct you’ve violated the obstruction statute.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-damning-than
Old 04-19-2019, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When interviewed by investigators, Sanders said her claim was a “slip of the tongue.”

“She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ‘in the heat of the moment’ that was not founded on anything,” Mueller wrote.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default bla

I've read a good deal of the report.

Slam dunk on obstruction of justice.

The Russia conspiracy stuff is murkier but it's scary how he had his hand in it and it should concern every American that the presidents' best and only trait is his ability to maintain plausible deniability.
Last edited by password; 04-19-2019 at 12:40 AM..
Old 04-19-2019, 01:09 AM
Banned

Corrupting the Youth, it is. On with the Hemlock.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Russia conspiracy stuff is murkier but it's scary how he had his hand in it and it should concern every American that the presidents' best and only trait is his ability to maintain plausible deniability.
Hurr durr, durr durr? Durr durr hurr.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just copy pasta - don't let me upset you, poor little snowflake.
You can't upset something you can't even comprehend, copy pasta bitch.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be viewed as a proportional and appropriate response to playing games; if the House isn't going to take impeachment seriously, why should the Senate? It would be a really bad move for the Democrats I hope they take you up on your suggestion.
Impeaching Clinton really worked out poorly for the Republicans ... oh wait.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-19-2019, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't upset something you can't even comprehend, copy pasta bitch.
You sound mad.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Impeaching Clinton really worked out poorly for the Republicans ... oh wait.
"oh wait" what? Do you really fail this bad at the internet in 2019?
Closed Thread