Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

lol, so many frustrated porters xD
don't listen to these punks - ports are only time and mana, which is also time, and if you have time to be playin' EQ you have a lot of time. plus you never have to port, you can always say no, so when you say yes man just do it because you want, it's a not a job jeez...
fungi t-staff cof iksar monk if u want a free port send me a tell lol, anytime /o/
just cause we're mature adults and we like stats, let me put my version of vexenu's chart here!

very generous: 100pp+
generous: 40-99pp
good: 5-39pp
acceptable: free
low: 1-4pp (like, keep it for spells man if that's what you can give ^^)
cheap: gold, silver or copper (if u need banking service i'll do it but like, ask first or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
insulting: telling me insults, like "fuck you faggot" or something like that. this is insulting.

find the right druid/wizard for you!
Old 02-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

I think a good rule of thumb is 1pp per your characters level. Of course if you want to be generous you can tip more.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Orc

lol, no. It's taken me going on 3 years to get my Rogue to 59. I don't play P99 because I have time. What gives you the idea that people play P99 because the have time? x-p
Old 02-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Aviak

For me:

40-50pp : I'm happy
20-40pp : I'm content
10pp or less : I reject automatically. If they're that poor I don't want their money.

And if I get the sense that they're a newbie then I reject whatever they offer also.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathusurper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, no. It's taken me going on 3 years to get my Rogue to 59. I don't play P99 because I have time. What gives you the idea that people play P99 because the have time? x-p
then you can always say "i can't port atm sorry"
the sorry is even optional.
that's the beauty of it. you can never ever be forced to port anyone. it is always something you consciously decide to use your time for. if you think that this is a job and a service that needs to be paid for, you have a gaming problem and you should see a professional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

mgriff02, if i ever get a port from you i'll give you 15pp, the suprise of your reaction will be so exciting to watch! much suspense! adventures!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mgriff02, if i ever get a port from you i'll give you 15pp, the suprise of your reaction will be so exciting to watch! much suspense! adventures!
I never let my disappointment show. I just let it secretly eat away at my soul.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead you get a level 20 Iksar Monk with a Fungi, CoF and T-Staff tipping you 10pp for a port and saying "Lol sorry no cash on me". Don't be that guy.
They only pay 10pp and say they have no cash on them because they spent all of their cash on the Fungi, CoF and T-Staff...
Old 02-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

100p port appraisal fee.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Orc

LMAO. Someone disagrees with you and you tell them they need help and should seek professional assistance? ROFLMAO. Nice logic there, Cotton. I am finished with arguing with a fool, as well as us derailing Weaselblighter's forum topic with your childish responses to me. I went to your profile to look for an ignore button, but didn't see one. Using the /ignore Nagoya in-game will do.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

finished arguing whaat? when did we ever start lol.
i was not even answering to you xD we're talking about ports and you're talking about your level 59 rogue or something and i'm the one derailling the thread ^^
ignore nagoya in-game your heart out boy! the only thing she ever does is port, buff people or ghetto PL a big whopping one hour a week max so i'm not sure what you will achieve but go for it aim for the stars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread