Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Orc

The one and only time I ever considered Red was because of the promise of increased experience gains. I soloed to level 8 on a Magician, and then went looking for a group. I received a /tell from someone to join their group in Crushbone; thinking I scored the jackpot, I went to join them. As soon as I passed the zone in tunnel area, or whatever, the said group that I was to join murdered my bunghole and then I was back in EC. I have not considered Red since, nor will I ever do so again. People say Blue is a waste of time? LOL. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than on Red.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestovv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's interesting I consider waiting in line for a camp a waste of time. It really is much more fun to kill someone who is camping something and then take it over, than waiting.

And yeah, half this first page is people complaining/scared because they don't know what anon is. That's the other great thing about red, it *tends* to weed out the novice players, you'll quickly learn to use everything to your advantage here. Potions, consumables, pumice, water dancing, faction, resist equipment.

And... Once you get best in slot there's more to do than standing around in the tunnel or rolling a new alt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played on red for a while, had a character in Empire before I quit (way before they mass quit), the server atmosphere was not at all like the awesome fun I had in PvP on live.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 05-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathusurper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one and only time I ever considered Red was because of the promise of increased experience gains. I soloed to level 8 on a Magician, and then went looking for a group. I received a /tell from someone to join their group in Crushbone; thinking I scored the jackpot, I went to join them. As soon as I passed the zone in tunnel area, or whatever, the said group that I was to join murdered my bunghole and then I was back in EC. I have not considered Red since, nor will I ever do so again. People say Blue is a waste of time? LOL. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than on Red.
Gee, can't imagine why they struggle to find 30 people logged in at a given moment.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathusurper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lolol... no doubt this is why they advertise so hard... the few who try just aren't dumb enough to stick around

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 05-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have a feeling this is a fabrication..
Old 05-04-2017, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a feeling this is a fabrication..
How do you mean exactly?

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Old 05-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello friends, Swish here...I just stopped by to say that if you've already tried red in the past and didnt like it, that you might want to consider it again - especially if you're unable to get a group on blue or are 6th in line to get your class epic ^^
Hmm...

Wait in line or be corpse camped...its such a hard choice.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Orc

Believe what you want, but Red will always have one less player due to my "fabrication".
Old 05-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Remember: its not a lie if you believe it

Old 05-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

The thing I don't get is why swish keeps on relentlessly promoting Red at literally every single opportunity. What's the point? Does he just like being annoying and this is a psuedo-legit 'issue' for him to work with? Its been going on for years and Red keeps getting worse. Is he just increasing his post count? WHATS THE DEAL.