Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-31-2017, 08:14 PM
Orc

Oh yeah , im going to slowly close these 2 windows , and quietly walk away from that lol.

Props to you guys for being able to do that!
but that is beyond my reasoning lol,
Old 05-31-2017, 08:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah , im going to slowly close these 2 windows , and quietly walk away from that lol.

Props to you guys for being able to do that!
but that is beyond my reasoning lol,
Yeah, it can be a pain. A lot of trial and error sometimes.

I could add the duxa/vert hp gauge to the pet window and whatever player window you're using if you want.

Also, you said something about wanting to resize some of the windows to be the same width. Did you get that figured out?
Old 05-31-2017, 08:32 PM
Orc

This is the current build of the qqui im using , the main difference is the player window is smaller without weights , the pet window is scaled the same width as the target window , and the abilities window is resized and stats are added to the front page.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1337vpo1f...aWv0jWSza?dl=0

If any of you savants can add the vert duxa guages to that player window / group window and the pet / target window, have at it!

I would be forever grateful.

The last thing i have to fix on this is the pet window needs lengthened so the pet window and target window together are as tall as a hotbar.

I will look at it again to see if i can figure it out , but the last look i did , just made me want to crawl back into bed!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by rhoward; 05-31-2017 at 08:52 PM..
Old 05-31-2017, 09:59 PM
Kobold

I finished the player window and group window.

As for the pet window, it will be harder to get the hp gauge to be the green/light green/yellow/orange/red like the other two; not sure if I'll be able to figure out how. As for resizing it, could just make the buttons be 1 per row instead of 2 per row to fill up the empty space.

As for the hp/mana numbers you wanna change the colors of, the hp numbers are already what they need to be. They're white when unbuffed and will turn green when buffed. The mana number can only change to the light blue color if you change the EQtype to 124 instead of 128, but then it will only show your current mana and the eqtype that only shows max mana can't have its color changed.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:57 PM
Orc

The numeric values should be fine as they are then.
Ill download the adapted windows , and give them a go.

The single line buttons would be perfect and if go away button is way far from attack, that would be good , killed myself that way once lol

And i would also like to thank you for your help.
Last edited by rhoward; 05-31-2017 at 11:00 PM..
Old 06-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

What up Cucumbers , You guys have been kicking some ass on that HD project! I am loving it still , and I can't wait for it to go public and convert everyone to HD EQ so my fashion quest can shine.
Did you ever get to your 4k qqui?
Is there a way to make parts of the UI enlarged easily, like for use with 4k reso?
A ui fix that increased text size of all parts of the UI , including the main chat text. on 4k even the biggest text is still very small.

j/w Anyway to easily make a overall size increase on everything?
also if anyone else wants to chime in and has some 4k fix , i would offer plat to get me a ui enlarge.
Last edited by Turp; 06-01-2017 at 03:51 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 06-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iirc, the container window auto-pads a certain number of pixels beyond the window width you specify and below the last container slot (for the default done button). Try putting your container slots in a separate screen layer and then decreasing the window width such that the width+auto-padding is your desired window width.

Are you trying to get at something like this?

I haven't been able to come up with a solution to display the container slots in their native context but on a different layer as you suggested. The only method that I can think of to do this is to hard code the container slots into a different layer, which is the dangerous hack that can lose your items if you accidentally forget to not put an item in the 9th or 10th slots of an 8-slot bag, for instance. Could you enlighten me as to how you accomplished your bag display, or better yet, could you share your bag code? I'd love to look over it as I learn about modding the UI. Thanks!
Old 06-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Orc

The player and group window look great.
I managed to figure out how to change colors on the pet fill tint , progress lol
Old 06-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Orc

Man do i love this ui

This ui and viewport is like bacon and eggs , perfect lol.

Last edited by rhoward; 06-03-2017 at 02:51 PM..
Old 06-14-2017, 04:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Tell windows

Perhaps this has been addressed and I just missed it. I started using your UI and love it!. Only problem I have found is with the tell windows. I am a porting druid and use tell windows to keep requests straight. However, the problem is that all the tell windows stack on top of each other and there's no way to move them. Any thoughts on this?