Banned

classic client like on secrets' server
Old 07-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Add a VSR mechanic to certain epic bottle necks/ remove epic MQing
Last edited by Tetsuo; 07-06-2017 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Orc

every time to be tradeable. all the casuals dont need to spend hours looking at walls if they can buy stuff. also this will cause detoxx to sell vulak gear "for the guild bank".
Old 07-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would also like to see some of this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and add seasons to classic zones:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These two, particularly Qeynos Hills (and the prospect of other zones) in winter, get my motor running. Mmm hmmm.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege_Turtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would also give rangers a class trainer close to Freeport, as I can't even remember the closest trainer other than a boat ride to get to Kelethin or a run to Surefall Glades.
There is a ranger trainer in kithicor
Old 07-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

I'd like a fix for the Titanium client update / sync issue. I can't tell you how many times I think I've medded to full; only to find that nope - that last tick didn't actually happen yet. Argh!

-Mcoy
Old 07-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Large Rat

Oh man, if i had the power to change things on live... I thought about that a lot.

First and foremost, I'd change the starting stats for all Race/Class combos. I chose to believe that if a character can be a warrior, it's because they're built like a warrior whether they are a night elf or an ogre. Sure, there should be a modest difference in stats with an elf being more nimble (agi) and an ogre being more beefy (sta) but the differences should be narrower and each race/class should have a decent set of starting stats that makes sense for their role. I mean, consider real life, humans are a single race but have HUGE variations in characteristics ... the way the game aligns stats primarily to race vs role has always seemed backwards to me.

Secondly, I'd make some changes to hybrid classes. Rangers specifically, but all of them could use a little love. I think they could use some spell improvements, specifically on self only buffs, and they need way more versions of them throughout the levels. Specifically for Rangers, I feel they should have more Call of Sky type buffs and they should come in 2 classes, 1 that does proc dmg/reduces agro (DPS role), and another that Proc's a debuff and generates big threat (tank role). They wouldn't stack. I'd also make spells take less mana for hybrid classes, specifically buffs given how crappy their mana pools are. Small changes, but they'd do a lot to make these generally frowned upon classes more appealing while only changing them slightly.

Lastly, and probably closest to my heart because I love Rogues. Change poisons to work like a buff that gives a proc. Obviously, some tweaks of the effects might be needed, but the way they work now is just dumb. Poison is such a core element to rogue lore, and aside from Backstab its the only ability we have ... and it's basically useless due to it's single application/first hit mechanic. If we could proc poisons, it'd be a very minor dmg increase (given that we can already proc once per encounter) the ability for another couple procs to happen during a fight is a small increase in output.

That's my list :-) I'd also love to see additional quests, especially to update the gimpy stats on some planar gear to stats that actually matter :-/ but that's another thread ....
Old 07-07-2017, 04:18 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like a fix for the Titanium client update / sync issue. I can't tell you how many times I think I've medded to full; only to find that nope - that last tick didn't actually happen yet. Argh!

-Mcoy
This actually happens on live too.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 07-07-2017, 06:11 AM
Orc

I too, would be down for seeing people wiping their own ass. Instead of them pooping into a sock.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Banned

Remove common tongue force racial language.

Delete all toons without RP names.

Add raid quality loot to city leaders.

When you farm guards, you get flagged for PvP against people of that city.
Closed Thread