Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 06-12-2022, 01:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Grouped with this guy in unrest somehow and he was an absolute moron. He would cast the chaotic feedback line of spells with his enchanter and pull aggro over and over, taxing our healer's mana needlessly. he also died a few times because of this retard strategy of using that nuke and pulling aggro over and over which was really funny.

He never casted mesmerize even once, when we needed it in many bad situations. He just kept nuking. He then started to complain to the whole group about himself being undergeared and that we should give him more loot. When the group had none of this, he went on a babycry rage rant in chat that I wish I had screenshotted now that this thread has happened.

After his ragequit of the group, he tried to walk out of unrest and died to a train randomly. He then cried and argued with everyone in /ooc for a few minutes and then left.

Biggest retard I've ever seen on p1999.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:38 AM
Kobold

I love when mods get in on shitpost farming. I missed this place.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Banned

The injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! page #5!
Old 06-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while ya'll did drugs and had premarital sex in school, he studied the quack staff.
Why do you guys even respond to this, I duno which is worse, OP or all the trolls.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:30 PM
Large Bat

wen green blue merge?
Old 06-13-2022, 05:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.
Leave Jesus out of this, he wants nothing to do with any of us.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you guys even respond to this, I duno which is worse, OP or all the trolls.
Just Post, dipshit it's RnF who cares
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-14-2022, 09:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snowflakes like you, are the worst.
Old 06-15-2022, 11:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Outstanding
Old 06-15-2022, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynochles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a game i already beat 20 years ago
The information on how to beat this game might be worth something....I had no idea it was beatable