Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Default The worst thing you have done

What has been the worst thing you have done, either on live or p1999?

Back on live one of my first trips to Karnors from the DL spire, our group accidently aggrod Gore and panicked ran to the Karnors zone. Lets just say the next 30mins the zone was filled with rez requests.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

On live? First time in Blackburrow, I looked down into the pit to see a Gnoll there. Not seeing a quick way for it to get out, I figured it was safe to shoot at...
Old 08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Banned

I did quite a few things on live that were pretty bad. I'll only list the stuff from classic that I can remember....

I used to abuse the druid circles. Being on Rallos Zek, I ported quite a few geared players into a full group of people ready to gank them as soon as they arrived. I also used to offer free ports to evil races, and dump them in North Karana to deal with the druids and treants.

On my wizard, I liked to port melees to Cazic-Thule instead of their requested destination, and yes I took their platinum for the port.

Earlier on, on my enchanter, I really enjoyed charming players and sending them into the Freeport Militia building. I also liked to charm player pets in the middle of a fight, which would poof their pet and leave them to die. I also liked to fear players running the Kithicor wall at night.

Greater Faydark was the auction zone on Rallos Zek, and I often kept the banker dead. I also liked to load newbies up with thousands of copper and watch them move super slow to the Kelethin lifts, then take massive falling damage when the lift took them up.

I had my faction maxed out in Kelethin, and Rivervale on my erudite enchanter and I used to tash players from the bank roof on Kelethin, then hide by a guard, have the player attack me and make them take an exp death for attacking me. Same with standing at the wall in Misty Thicket, waiting for someone to run by, run out and nuke them, then come back to the guards again.

I "helped" a troll warrior in Misty Thicket by giving him an invis, told him I'd go with him to make sure he made it through Rivervale. I finished zoning over before him, waited by the Fools Gold, and casted Bind Affinity. He made it out without problem though. At the time I was pretty bummed, but I'm sure I would have had a guilty conscience over a death loop (maybe.)

I KSed quite a few ancient cyclops in both SRO and OOT. In fact, on my druid, I went off and did the jboots quest, came back hours later to SRO to find the same Knights Errant guy camping the AC, and I ran around in circles chain clicking my jboots in front of him.

I liked to go to Permafrost and check all of the camps, and kill players knowing they were probably bound a decent distance away. It gave me time to look over their gear, and make non-hasty decisions over what I wanted from their corpse.

"Helped" a lost dwarf warrior in West Karana, told him to auto-follow me. We took a run through Chief Goonda, and I casted Spirit of Cheetah, ran off and gated.

Some half-ling druid was about to ragequit, and was talking to me in game about it. And he got all bummed out, and consented me and told me to go take his crap, that he's through with the game. So I went and emptied all of my bags into the bank, and retrieved his corpse. He had a Molten Cloak, some Runed Mithril Bracers, a Chrysoberyl Talisman, and a Sharkbone Hammer. He came back the following morning, begging me to give his stuff back. It went from begging, to threatening me; I petitioned, and reported him for physical threats and got him banned over it.

I think that's about it, might have missed a few things. I've behaved since mid-Velious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Itchybottom; 08-04-2010 at 11:38 PM..
Old 08-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Damn dude...you are evil.

Hehe.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Large Bat

Itchybottom just made my night.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Kobold

On live I followed a guy once while invis, I was just playing arround, pretending to be stealth and shit...

Then I saw him hide in a weird corner somewhere, and camp out, before he logged, he dropped some bags.

I snatched em up. Ive felt guilty since [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Kobold

used to offset hack when i was bored during pop.

my fav was taking an alt and going to plane of nightmare and speed hacking with hide + run on, and forming massive rape trains of trees birds and fishthings ;x
Old 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

on p99 I always group with people on my bard, disenchant all their buffs, and then shadowstep them off the nearest cliffs.

actually, I've never done that...yet.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Large Bat

Worst thing I've done?

I killed a man. Courts say it was self defense, that doesn't make it right. Have had to live with it for 20 years.

Best thing I've done? Fathered 3 absolutely wonderful children. Nuff said.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Sarnak

my acct on live was suspended about 4 times, a couple of 3 days then a 2 week to finish.

pretty much training people out of frenzy so i could solo it.

ended up locking down the camp for a week at a time doing shift work with my mate heh. this was when i was 16 back in 1999 heh.

i also got heaps of warnings cause i would get the camp late at night (im in NZ timezone) then end up camping it all day during peak times when there were like 50 - 80 people in lguk and everyone has lists and people waiting to join... and i just solo frenzy all day going FRENZY - NO LIST GO AWAY.. made people rage.

yeah i was a immature dick.

never got an acct banned for MQ2 or hacking tho heh.

oh i also ninja'd mattari's AoW kill cause they stole the kill out of the rotation order.
Closed Thread