Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-10-2022, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone solos on blue or green until they get into a zerg anyway for the raid content.

There is actually more skill and enjoyment to be made making ur way thru red alone or in a small grp of 2-5 other ppl.
Id rather grind my nuts on the sidewalk doing the split for 2h at a time than soloing PVE with X1 xp to 50 in EQ classic another time.

I never soloed on Rallos, beyond trying quadding on my wiz for novelty. Theres strictly two reasons i put up with it on red: See the zones i didnt see on live, raid which i never did on live and the possibility that my bitching on the forums might eventually make the devs remove xp loss in pvp, which eventually happened, but not before the pop was gone.

When nostalgia isnt going to cut it anymore, you need something more engaging than camping a spot alone for six hours to get 2 bubbles or whatever the fuck.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Banned

dumpster diving for xp
(lol)
Old 06-11-2022, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone solos on blue or green until they get into a zerg anyway for the raid content.

There is actually more skill and enjoyment to be made making ur way thru red alone or in a small grp of 2-5 other ppl.

The only reason green and blue have a higher pop is because those zerg guilds suck and can't compete on red so they go wait in line for welfare pixels on blue and green.
what does a non p99 retard player like you have to say about playing p99 lol

shut the fuck up
Old 06-11-2022, 05:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kottos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm debating on giving red a shot is it worth it?
no
Old 06-11-2022, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

shut the fuck up
lame post starkind confirmed been level 44 or so about 20 times on p99 and knows the good part of the game front to back. Also bravely jousts to death while facing certain pvp death like some king from game of thrones.

You on the other hand, shit post in pvp forum because someone pvp'd you 12 years ago and you decided to get revenge by AFK camping a plat camp for the rest of your life to accumulate game wealth. Seek help.

To answer OP's question see Tethler's post above
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:20 PM
Aviak

I still like the server. I have two 60s. This is the only server I have played on. By level 40, you will have a posse, and you won't have to solo/duo/trio ever again if you like.

I do think its kinda lame that there is currently only one raid guild. I dont recall it ever being this way, and I think it saps the server narrative and dramatic elements. Hopefully the ragtag crew will continue to grow and begin to challenge at some point.

Still fun and active with bros. I do not plan to stop.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekbringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still like the server. I have two 60s. This is the only server I have played on. By level 40, you will have a posse, and you won't have to solo/duo/trio ever again if you like.

I do think its kinda lame that there is currently only one raid guild. I dont recall it ever being this way, and I think it saps the server narrative and dramatic elements. Hopefully the ragtag crew will continue to grow and begin to challenge at some point.

Still fun and active with bros. I do not plan to stop.
I mean in a way, this is the part where i hope 2.0 doesnt happen. Theres still some non-toxics that play and invest time on red. Its kind of lame to let them work on reviving the server then killing every ounce of that effort when you announce a new red.
Old 06-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... bravely jousts to death while facing certain pvp death like some king from game of thrones...
TLDR

Is your body ready? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2022, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

shut the fuck up
These guys don’t like to hear the truth. You’re right the ones crying the loudest will get to level 12 quit level up a halfling cleric and quit at 9. Gustoo talks in andian type manners pretty sure he was getting duped by Agatha six box account for pl and ports meanwhile getting pk’ed by Agatha. How does this guy know where I am at?

One of my favorite things to do on this game was make nub accounts run to andian and take all his pp items off his back. I destroyed most of that stuff like a boss hog.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:01 AM
Aviak

dont bother starting on red, leading guild cheats to win and gets away with it, u can tell by the way there is zero opposition left.