This is a bad thread.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4121/4886735684_b400af85d1_t.jpg[/IMG]
holy shit that thing is losly
Old 07-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

whoops
Old 07-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

While I appreciate your creativity - why do you care what TMA & TR have to say to/about one another if you're not in either guild?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Aviak

Ostros couldn't give a fuck so much that he spent significant time compiling the post and screenshot. Not to mention all the previous times he has replied to other Trak related threads.

As you are so clearly not interested in - and will never be involved in - this trivial 10 year old content on p99 why don't you just not bother reading and take off elsewhere?

You won't. Because the bottom line is you clearly get a kick of being a hater.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auelin_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ostros couldn't give a fuck so much that he spent significant time compiling the post and screenshot. Not to mention all the previous times he has replied to other Trak related threads.

As you are so clearly not interested in - and will never be involved in - this trivial 10 year old content on p99 why don't you just not bother reading and take off elsewhere?

You won't. Because the bottom line is you clearly get a kick of being a hater.
99% of RNF is filled with retards who are both incapable of competing and never would be accepted into guilds who compete with end-game content here.

Either that, they're the other kind of retard who don't even play here yet can't take their greasy sausages off the keyboard and these forums.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
greasy sausages.
Go to the Caf for breakfast you say?

What a swell idea.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Kobold

Ahahahaha. I love waking up to this kinda thing. This pot is literally the easiest to stir.

Also fuck the haters, I don't need to be guilded to know when I see retarded shit-talking thread (or five on one page for that matter). I've also never replied to a Trak thread. This is kind of a lump sum deal.

This post took less than 5 minutes to put together, by the way. If I really wanted to show some effort I could have gone on this long diatribe, citing examples of why your Trak threads are pretty dumb.

But the truth is: Yes. Yes I do get a kick out of hating you cunts. Congratulations for stating the obvious (and something I have clear-as-day admitted in previous threads) Auelin_!

You hardcore raiders are fucking hilarious...with your tighter-than-thou assholes and all.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Closed Thread