Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Banned

^he mad
Old 07-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Kobold

^he dumb
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

All sorts of bad posting going down on this forum.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All sorts of bad posting going down on this forum.
This is essentially a SPYAD clone, isn't it?
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

you could have at least cited me as a source for that picture. That was a good picture find and you used it as your own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You hardcore raiders are fucking hilarious...with your tighter-than-thou assholes and all.
Quit generalizing all of us "hardcore raiders" and measure my anus if you're so confident in your argument.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could have at least cited me as a source for that picture. That was a good picture find and you used it as your own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait what?
Old 07-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit generalizing all of us "hardcore raiders" and measure my anus if you're so confident in your argument.
What the fuck did I just read [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]?
Old 07-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^this post
or, in the thread I accidentally bumped by posting in the wrong thread when I was copy and pasting :P