Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 03:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True that. Some even RMT on both at once - bet folks feel great about helping this guy get those manastones. https://ectunnel.com/community/threa...nastone.76321/
He can fill socks with shit, but he doesn't know that the money symbol comes before the number.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see the African Stereotypes of Odus are working hard to repair their crummy reputation.
lawd this guy

dmo aren't African, they are from odus.
the 'O' stands for Odus.

I'm unsure if you experience African racism in your community, and I am concerned you are projecting that observation into EQ because you see some elves with a complexion that matches your irl observations.

the only racism dmo engages in is the rp racism against lower intellect and mainland classes. certainly nothing to do with a continent they never heard of.

to call dmo racist is to call Brad McQuaid racist, and he's dead.

look onwards, found love in your heart, stop projecting your observation of, or hate towards, dark complexioned people into this guy and it's population.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:33 AM
Aviak

look inwards*
find love in*
into this guild*

sorry my hands were cold
Old 01-22-2020, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawd this guy

dmo aren't African, they are from odus.
the 'O' stands for Odus.

I'm unsure if you experience African racism in your community, and I am concerned you are projecting that observation into EQ because you see some elves with a complexion that matches your irl observations.

the only racism dmo engages in is the rp racism against lower intellect and mainland classes. certainly nothing to do with a continent they never heard of.

to call dmo racist is to call Brad McQuaid racist, and he's dead.

look onwards, found love in your heart, stop projecting your observation of, or hate towards, dark complexioned people into this guy and it's population.
You're a FINE example to all these young Erudians, TomisFeline.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread