Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-20-2024, 03:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of you guys already gave the answer to US gun control.
They said it is >100 yrs too late. Sorry, its true.

Also it is different in Australia. It is not full of paranoid (for the circular reason that everyone is armed and carries emotional baggage) normal people that fear the gubbament is tring to take dey freedums.

There are lots of guns so each person needs a gun for protection and because da gunz there is alot of them. Which makes everyone unsettled and paranoid.
Also gun lobby has manipulated the weak minded masses to tell them they need more gunz!
It is the way.

We as Aussies know that dem baddies haz gunz. They surely do. I dont know why it has not gravitated towards arming everyone.
I honestly do not know how i would react if I woke up to EVERY PERSON in my 3600 pop town being armed. Its an unlikely scenario I know but i think i might feel, somewhat uncomfortable. I dunno how to use a gun but i reckon I could throw one pretty hard.

Wow. Soup -A -Bowl -> Countrypop girl -> gunz. Seems logical.
The answer to U.S. gun control is a change of law around homicide and liability and jurisdiction.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia keeps them tax dollars coming to Lockheed. Thanks Duik, my grandchildren will live off your dividends
Are you trying to be a souless arsehole or does it just come naturally?
Im going with naturally. You are quite good at it. Keep it up. Maybe some drug crazed (or Bud Lite powered) gun tottin good ole boy will give you a lead injection. That way ya grandkids can get more o' ya money but sooner!
Old 02-20-2024, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The answer to U.S. gun control is a change of law around homicide and liability and jurisdiction.
Murder is already a liability. Orenthal James.
Old 02-20-2024, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

It seems to depend on who is murdered AND by whom.
If it is certain victims and other certain well regulated malitia men that define your extra freedoms you may have them and good luck to you all.

Im beginning to think im not sorry you got. (Except for a few selected posters that is)
Old 02-21-2024, 05:47 AM
Banned

I'm sorry.
Old 02-22-2024, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

if the shooter is black, the main stream media will refuse to identify the perpetrator for as long as possible

if the shooter is white, they will have everything including the guy's yearbook photos plastered front and center

you think we have a gun problem in this country? really?

urban gang shootouts that occur 5 times a weekend in places like Chicago are considered "mass public shootings"

but it's a gun problem. uh huh.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:32 PM
Banned

We have a cultural problem. Guns are a tool. That is being misused and abused by people who, regardless of creed, or genetics seem to be acting just like animals. Stop giving them guns? Give them Bibles and Bhudda. Or Torah and Talmud.

Gom Jabbar.

The people in power are happy at the abuse and misuse because they want people to be powerless. They will be illegal within 100 years.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-22-2024 at 04:36 PM..
Old 02-22-2024, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

We have a media monopoly and manipulation problem that gets exasperated when coupled with a low IQ population that is incapable of thinking for themselves.

What does the TV/Idols say to think? Who does the TV/Idols tell me to hate?
Why do you think advertising is such a humongous industry? Because people are easily persuaded and convinced of just about anything if they perceive it to be good/correct/right.

Critical thinking is actively discouraged. Group think and hivemind are what is celebrated and promoted. It's even considered the intellectual route to take by the masses.

It's pretty sad tbhwy.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 02-22-2024 at 05:37 PM..
Old 02-22-2024, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if the shooter is black, the main stream media will refuse to identify the perpetrator for as long as possible

if the shooter is white, they will have everything including the guy's yearbook photos plastered front and center

you think we have a gun problem in this country? really?

urban gang shootouts that occur 5 times a weekend in places like Chicago are considered "mass public shootings"

but it's a gun problem. uh huh.
I think that horseface blonde got a couple bucks off that premise.

She's actually pretty bright.