Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
exactly, somebody finally getting around to fixing a situation about RMTing your crew into a position to start a guild while simultaneously staying true to there promise about never shuttering a server. I think the staff is pretty upset about it but just like derupal incident you cant just blow it up and make empire vanish without acknowledging the over 50 grand(i was there, i know how much they spent lol) spent for them to appear out of thin air and take over the server.

It's pretty brilliant on rogeans part.

edit: anyone who doubts the #'s can sit and think about 16 nerds in aimchat some ranging from avg 5 figure paychecks, and some like heartbrand bragging about being a millionaire, to gyno coming into a shitload of money with property not being able to come up with 50 grand to relive there highschool days, lol trust me this is very real.
I can top 50 grand, but if I was to throw money away I would rather get one of these and do a mad tour around Australia for a year:
http://www.bikedunia.com/pictures/no...-1200-gs-2.jpg

It compliments my busa quite nicely:
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/200...ite-normal.jpg

And then once I've done that I would end the tour around Australia by going here with the family again:
http://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/

But its ok; some mentally ill and obsessed people like to buy out an Emulator server! No wonder Elderan backed down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2015, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you nailed it, elderan wasn't willing to pay more than them. and thats how nihilum was disbanded lol.
Yeah when you said the total was 50 grand it all started to make sense. Heartbrands got my donations covered [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wish someone would come clean to me about the facts, wouldn't have bothered playing here trying to build a community after Nihilum got disbanded.
Last edited by Drakaris; 09-15-2015 at 07:22 AM..
Old 09-15-2015, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Man empire is one of the greatest grief guilds at all time. Look at the amount of rustle and mad going on, no one wants a server were the top crew has either of you in it. This is the reality of it buy your guns and bikes and madmax Australia.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man empire is one of the greatest grief guilds at all time. Look at the amount of rustle and mad going on, no one wants a server were the top crew has either of you in it. This is the reality of it buy your guns and bikes and madmax Australia.
Nah the ultimate RMT guild that RMTed all the way to the top. That is all.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
exactly, somebody finally getting around to fixing a situation about RMTing your crew into a position to start a guild while simultaneously staying true to there promise about never shuttering a server. I think the staff is pretty upset about it but just like derupal incident you cant just blow it up and make empire vanish without acknowledging the over 50 grand(i was there, i know how much they spent lol) spent for them to appear out of thin air and take over the server.

It's pretty brilliant on rogeans part.

edit: anyone who doubts the #'s can sit and think about 16 nerds in aimchat some ranging from avg 5 figure paychecks, and some like heartbrand bragging about being a millionaire, to gyno coming into a shitload of money with property not being able to come up with 50 grand to relive there highschool days, lol trust me this is very real.
Ya everything should be wiped and redone every 1-2 yrs (or whatever is determined to be a good length of time).

-People get the option for a different class experience

-Better chance for changes in a stagnant guild pool

-Eliminates the majority of RMT

-Closer to classic feel

-Timeframe can be followed closer to live

-Keeps a healthier population long-term

----

The best thing about the Discord server will be a classic feel in gameplay. PNP is a blue mindset customized into an EQ pvp server and needs eliminated. If you want to keep your server populations high wipes are necessary. Big thanks for examining the Discord idea and following through. Many folks on these forums are going to thoroughly enjoy it, and we will look forward to more of them in the future.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:03 AM
Kobold

I can just see this server being completely devoid of all players, not because no one is playing but because of all the halfling rogues that will be made day 1, roaming around with sneak/hide.
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 09-15-2015, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can just see this server being completely devoid of all players, not because no one is playing but because of all the halfling rogues that will be made day 1, roaming around with sneak/hide.
LOL rogues are so fucked in classic.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone can make it to level 10 as a rogue they should be put in the hall of fame.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL rogues are so fucked in classic.
QFT.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

This could be fun if i had 5 unemployed friends to 24/7 and go hard. That being said, dont care.
Closed Thread