Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play any race / class combination you want, don't listen to the nerds. I play a DE Necro and I can do everything an Iksar can. I just don't have the worst look in EQ.

Also you can farm sisters in OOT at level 24+, if you bind at the merchant on the island closer to freeport you can make some pretty decent money (its something like 15 or 20pp a kill). IIRC it nets you about 250pp an hour ? Been so long I might be wrong.
Yep
Old 02-03-2019, 06:41 AM
Kobold

i see more iksar corpses than any other corpse, they really are not some god race people make them out to be, and god are they fugly
Old 02-03-2019, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i see more iksar corpses than any other corpse, they really are not some god race people make them out to be, and god are they fugly
ssssays the sssoft sssskin.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Min maxers are basically retards who do not know how to play a very simple game and need to game their stats in order to survive
lol pretty much
Old 02-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necro is realistically just a noob class for farming up beginner gear for alts. Sure you can solo some big things, but nothing very interesting.

Being a gnome will slow down your efficiency, but it honestly doesn't matter that much.

Iksar regen is much different for a monk because monks are actually useful. I'd say keep your current necro and make your wall staring bot like you seem to want to.

That way you'll have two barely useful classes and you'll be able to grab rotting raid loot and farm up plat for starter gear when you decide to make a class that does something.
This dude is just a red server noob who doesnt realize necro is one of the best end game raid mob pullers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Banned

If you have a need to level faster than C1 regen, you have major issues you should see some psychiatrists. Tell them exactly what you know about necros and their regen rates. They can provide the best advice.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Having played a gnome necro on Live from kunark through GoD and ~300ish day's played i never once felt hindered by being a gnome vs iksar, in a group it just doesn't matter and being solo you mana regen should be high enough that your chain pulling anyways, i can't remember more than a handful of times that I had to sit and med for more a 20-30sec.
Closed Thread