Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you are an idiot.You are a rich prick who feels entitled to his money, and thinks he's better cause he's rich.You are just like the rich wall street assholes who go to jail for illegal work, and try to fuck over the poor.
Ya all those wall street fella sure got hard jail time. LOL you fucking retard.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Orc

[QUOTE=lecompte;977828]I read all thirteen pages of this thread and I think people are just trolling/ignoring Ranlron at this point. Now then:

Ranger here, I tend to be on the poorer side, though money comes and goes. I don't usually have trouble with getting rez/ports so long as I'm courteous and respectful. If someone wants to charge 100pp and I don't have it, I say, "I'm sorry, I don't have 100pp available to me right now, would you accept 25 and I can get you the other 75 when I've got it on me?" If they are insistent, I have to be respectful of that.

I am courteous and respectful.I actually offered plat to craglar multiple times, and quested who i grouped with rezzed me for free, and i helped him with his cr with dodger.Donations are fine, but 100pp and up shouldn't be mandatory, it should be decided by the ported.If you don't like that person cause he gave you too little for long distance, don't rez/port him, and add him to your list of no go.I also thanked chattycathy even before the rez.I was polite also when i asked for rez from beavis, and you can ask him yourself.

I pay between 25-125pp for ports based on where I'm leaving from, if the person had to pick me up, if they stopped xping to port me, how friendly they are, how cool their name is, what kinda gear they have on, and, a big one, how much PP I have on me.

Me too.There are a million things that i take into consideration before donating:distance, my total cash, the attitude of the cleric, the distance the cleric travels for rez.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Orc

I'm going to ignore hiyo, as he obviously isn't listening and doesn't care.He's an asshole.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Bearded = Yiblaan. This should not be news.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Aviak

Yiblaan is the shit.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All i learned from this thread is that Ranlron is a fucking idiot and will be trained on sight. Poor stay poor, rich get rez's. Better earn some bank Ranlron, trains inc your way.
I swear he's just trolling. Well done if that's the case haha.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please get your facts straight:

My name is Rooney, so group with that rodney guy, dont group with me.
You asked me for a rez in TD while i was in EC. I told you i had other plans and was not motivated at all to run there, take the boat, run back unless you'd throw in a considerable amount of plat (I wouldnt have done in for 100pp tbh, but we never even spoke about a price).

2 hours later you were still in EC crying for a rez, at some point you probably sent a tell to Bearded, that was not motivated at all either to run around for you.

If you had used those 2 hours to kill mobs you'd prolly have gotten 5 times the exp you lost at your lvl (30?) or maybe you would just have died another 3 times.

You should just reroll and lvl another char to lvl 10, you can get to that level without to much skills or fear of death.

Please keep posting i need to beat Eccezan's RnF Thread in length. EVERY 10 POSTS GET A FREE REZ
Clicky Rez'd me at 4:30 am in KC after a wipe, pretty much an hero in my book.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clicky Rez'd me at 4:30 am in KC after a wipe, pretty much an hero in my book.

You owe me another 9 posts
Old 06-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Just got denied a rez from Rooney even though I kept this thread bumped. So I have come to the conclusion that this bard must be correct, Rooney is a scumbag.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Banned

All this whining over a Rez. Just don't get one. It's not like you have a life anyways. Just earn the Exp back!
Closed Thread