Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 08:04 AM
Aviak

So... since you changed things, whats the chances of getting items back due to poof bug in a bag cuz the server booted me and bag was on curser. Now that puppet strings cant be recharged, or stupid costly... now i have to wait a month or more for your dev's to replace it?

Let sped this up....
Old 04-19-2020, 08:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veleria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having tanked everything in the classic era on a war without the huge amount of clickies we use on p99, it's all very doable. Guess some guilds that rely on deep wallets and bags of clickables might have to Git Gud.
It's hilarious that you're saying the definition of high skill in Everquest is... auto attacking the mob for aggro procs and rolling a normal CH chain.

Yikes.

Nerf Reaper, what is this Knightscrimination? SKs are people too
Last edited by Ashenden; 04-19-2020 at 08:22 AM..
Old 04-19-2020, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This actually reminded me that I wanted to make a note on this.
Thank god.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1k root net price and 5k reaper price from vendors. Just take it out of the game at that point rofl.
Loooooooooooooooooooooool get fucked recharging
Old 04-19-2020, 08:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1k root net price and 5k reaper price from vendors. Just take it out of the game at that point rofl.
Thinking a high recharge cost on reapers would fix their problem when the current recharge cost is already a waste of money because you can go farm one in an hour or buy one in EC for 300 plat. Heh.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Hi, can you increase warrior proc rate to help balance this or give us AA please, you ruined my bags of clickys!
Old 04-19-2020, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

10 dose SoW pots still same cost to refill? (I hope not! I think it would be nice if shaman alchemy was more profitable for them!)

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 04-19-2020, 08:31 AM
Sarnak

Since we're just doing selective classic now then, can i have my dot damage back?
Old 04-19-2020, 08:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
give us AA please
Don't forget shared bank in my bag of wishes.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these people in here praising these changes when they have never tanked a mob, or ripped a pull, or are even able to begin to comprehend what these clickies even do or why they are necessary. These changes won't even effect you, and yet you are happy that they were made. Can someone explain why they are so happy about these changes? Give me an example of how your "classic" experience was wronged by an instant or rechargeable click item?

I know i'm just feeding the trolls at this point, but it's frustrating. Implementing changes that people may think are minor when they are really fucking major. This shit changes the entire raid scene. (In before "the raid scene is toxic anyway, you are the reason this server is shit blah blah" - The raid scene IS toxic, but this sure as shit won't help that.. unless the goal is to have everyone quit that isn't in the top zerg guild on the server, or join it)

Just because you want to casually play EQ, and you think that a wand or a root net is unbalanced, doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of other people in the raid scene who absolutely need aggro clickies, and other items, to succeed and sustain.

I don't usually post about any of this shit, but this one got me worked up.

To the trolls, you are welcome. To the rest, I can only hope my "bitchy" posts actually make a fucking difference.
So you're saying that raid content can't be cleared anymore with these changes? I highly doubt that.

Will it be more difficult, surely. Isn't that a good thing? You'd think player passionate about EQ would like a challenge and a fresh EQ raid experience instead of insta-clearing it for fast pixels only to return to farm for hours on end to do the same thing next week.

I only feel sorry for people who invested in red wood wands and such and now got burned.
Closed Thread