Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure you learn to type first, before calling someone "handicaped".

Idiot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you are failing when you can only point out typos, spelling and grammatical errors.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure you learn to type first, before calling someone "handicapepd".

Idiot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY. If you're going to correct someone's typos, maybe you should reproduce the typo correctly.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You miss totally the point once again my little software maker, where did I say they accused me of anything ?

Here it's all about Eccezan trolling pretending it's the truth, then one of your members you disprect post logs and fucks Ecc's bad/fat attempt.

You fail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you disprect post logs
Idiot!.

However, anyone with any amount of intelligence knows spelling is a genetically inherited trait having to do with visual pattern recognition and not intelligence. Not that this was the issue as my typo has to do with lack of typing skill. Which if you want to talk about that, go for it.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nearly entire thread has gone back and forth with the same line of responses as mine, mine are just in picture form.

Oh, no, there is perhaps 1 or 2 actually mentally handicapped people in my pictures above. Perhaps it is cold of me to link the image from google images and it could possibly hurt their feelings more so than the real world has already.

Get your PC panties out of your asses. The severity of issues that offend you faggots today is unreal. Oh no... someone stole my pixels, they most be no lifers... oh god don't call me a no lifer.... well you're a retard.... oh well here's a picture of a retard and i'm going to say it's you.... oh no... how dare you use that picture of a retard and hurt that retards feelings who isn't currently here to be offended.... how dare you use the term retard...

You are all fucking idiots and the actual retarded people should be offended at you fucking retards calling each other retards when you are actually much fucking more damaged in the brain than real retards.
My original post wasn't made because i was offended by some image macros that have been circulating the internet for years. It was just to point out that resorting to posting that stuff makes you look like an asshole and a generally unwitty person; you are guilty of both yourself.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My original post wasn't made because i was offended by some image macros that have been circulating the internet for years. It was just to point out that resorting to posting that stuff makes you look like an asshole and a generally unwitty person; you are guilty of both yourself.
I am an asshole and it wasn't to be witty, it was to show what the fools in this thread had been doing the entire thread.

Google Herp Derp, it's what I did to find the images. Now take Herp Derp and replace it with every post that these idiots have been spamming back and forth at each other.

That is point.

P.S. what you quoted wasn't a response to your post. I quoted you originally because you were joining in the herp derp.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

there is a hidden art behind herping and derping bro
Old 01-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Kobold

What happened to the Doors RMT thread? this thread sucks.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Large Bat

Wow trak with 19 people, just think how many you can kill it with in another 2 years of farming the same boring content at 3am.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread sucks.
Yep.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to the Doors RMT thread? this thread sucks.
Doors reported it over and over till it got deleted
Closed Thread