Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-18-2020, 11:20 PM
Topgunben Topgunben is offline
Fire Giant

Topgunben's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Elections have consequences".
__________________
--- Lazaruz 40 Monk ---
--- Hungary 18 SK ---
--- Tuckle 34 Druid ---
--- Spandex 12 Mage ---
--- Lazaru 55 Necro --- (Retired)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2020, 11:21 PM
Woke Locc Woke Locc is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The election was already held. 2016.
You got that part wrong dummy, 2018.

I'll excuse myself from your meme reenactment now.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-18-2020, 11:39 PM
DMN DMN is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2016
Location: My own special hell
Posts: 2,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got that part wrong dummy, 2018.

I'll excuse myself from your meme reenactment now.
The main senatorial elections were in 2016.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-19-2020, 12:13 AM
Tethler Tethler is offline
Planar Protector

Tethler's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main senatorial elections were in 2016.
When was McConnell re-elected? (I don't actually know) That's probably the relevant one here.
__________________
  • Tethler Tallwood- 50 Ranger
  • Niseisha - 33 Cleric
  • Amurou - 29 Bard
  • Solinius - 23 Wizard

    < Blue Server - Retired >
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-19-2020, 12:42 AM
galach galach is offline
Senior Server Guide

galach's Avatar

Join Date: May 2019
Location: Right behind you invisible
Posts: 5,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t wait for you right shits to make some excuse as to why Trump should still get to nominate a new judge even though Obama and dems got fucked with Merrick Garland.

Rest in power, RBG
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-19-2020, 12:54 AM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 286
Default

God bless trump 2020, time to make scotus great again.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-19-2020, 01:45 AM
Castle2.0 Castle2.0 is offline
Fire Giant

Castle2.0's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 887
Default

Verdict on having a vote versus not having a vote is in. Cocaine Mitch has spoken (via Twitter) https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/sta...21192516628480

They WILL have a vote on the nominee. Doesn't mean the nominee will be confirmed, but if Cocaine Mitch says there is a vote to be held, the vote will be held.

Both sides will do the same ol' political song and dance and then it'll go to a vote.

The nominee will 100% be a woman - maybe even a minority? Republican strategy to make it harder to beat up on the nominee, and to avoid another Blasey Ford situation. Also they wanna replace a woman with a woman, especially since the hotbutton issue related to women is abortion. This will be tipped back the other way by any real conservative judge confirmed to SCOTUS.

Speaking of Twitter, here's a good one from Chuck Schumer in 2016 - https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/statu...53299268902912

The threats of riots won't work though... we're already there. Whatever happens, the next 2 months are bonkers....

AMD next-gen CPU release... RTX 3000 GPUs actually available for purchase.. SCOTUS nominee/confirmation process, Presidential election..

2020 has been some year.
__________________
[50 Magician] Mannastone (Erudite) <Black Lotus>
[50 Enchanter] Beastlor (Dark Elf) <Black Lotus>


#1 DPS Character Serverwide (with video proof)
Server First Priest of Discord Solo Kill

Chief Choreographer of The Manadance™ (click for thread/video)
Re-Open Teal Server Thread (600+ YES signatures) - VOTE!
Creator of Largest Player Poll in P99 history

WTS Manastone 300k
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-19-2020, 02:23 AM
zodium zodium is offline
Planar Protector

zodium's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Plane of Mischief
Posts: 1,484
Default

wow, supreme court justice trump!
__________________
[60 Pirate] Gatmanno (Puppet) <Riot>
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-19-2020, 02:46 AM
bubur bubur is offline
Fire Giant

bubur's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um seems like a violation of the norrathian hatch act. lf elf ethics counselor pst
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-19-2020, 02:48 AM
bubur bubur is offline
Fire Giant

bubur's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Verdict on having a vote versus not having a vote is in. Cocaine Mitch has spoken (via Twitter) https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/sta...21192516628480

They WILL have a vote on the nominee. Doesn't mean the nominee will be confirmed, but if Cocaine Mitch says there is a vote to be held, the vote will be held.

Both sides will do the same ol' political song and dance and then it'll go to a vote.

The nominee will 100% be a woman - maybe even a minority? Republican strategy to make it harder to beat up on the nominee, and to avoid another Blasey Ford situation. Also they wanna replace a woman with a woman, especially since the hotbutton issue related to women is abortion. This will be tipped back the other way by any real conservative judge confirmed to SCOTUS.

Speaking of Twitter, here's a good one from Chuck Schumer in 2016 - https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/statu...53299268902912

The threats of riots won't work though... we're already there. Whatever happens, the next 2 months are bonkers....

AMD next-gen CPU release... RTX 3000 GPUs actually available for purchase.. SCOTUS nominee/confirmation process, Presidential election..

2020 has been some year.
nice essay but what if its just the honorable ted cruz lol thatd be funny
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.