Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-22-2020, 10:40 AM
Toryas Toryas is online now
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 27
Default

Imagine having a group of people in a video have so much real estate in your head that you post 3 threads in RnF in less than a fortnight. Obsession can be a mental illness Zipity, it's ok to not be ok and to need to ask for help.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-22-2020, 10:44 AM
baakss baakss is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real Wallicker or the real Zipity? We were neighbors and shared toons but he has since beaten Everquest by getting married, upgrading jobs and quitting the matrix. If you really must know, I now have control of his toons and forum account to try and better or worsen his reputation - all is still up in the air.
Supposedly using Zipity’s rl picture and Wallicker’s Discord handle, which you modified to pretend that you’re Zipity.

You’re a freaky guy for sure, whoever you are.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-22-2020, 10:48 AM
Zipity Zipity is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supposedly using Zipity’s rl picture and Wallicker’s Discord handle, which you modified to pretend that you’re Zipity.

You’re a freaky guy for sure, whoever you are.
What lol? Digging deep now!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:02 AM
baakss baakss is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What lol? Digging deep now!
You know all your old Discord posts are still in Discord servers that you've left? It's a matter of record that your Discord account was originally Wallicker.

Changing the name to Zipity doesn't remove all that context.

And that's how you applied to Riot. You were rejected on the basis of you pretending to be someone you're not.

That's a creepy reason for rejection. As far as I know, you're the only one who has ever qualified for that.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:08 AM
Zipity Zipity is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know all your old Discord posts are still in Discord servers that you've left? It's a matter of record that your Discord account was originally Wallicker.

Changing the name to Zipity doesn't remove all that context.

And that's how you applied to Riot. You were rejected on the basis of you pretending to be someone you're not.

That's a creepy reason for rejection. As far as I know, you're the only one who has ever qualified for that.
I am quite aware of how discord works. You seem to be confused by what sharing an account means. Whatever you want to spin to keep yourself going. Honestly I am happy in the guild I’m in, rather be on an upward trajectory vs the one riot is on.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
Uuruk Uuruk is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2014
Location: Dover, Delaware
Posts: 2,601
Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk Send a message via Skype™ to Uuruk
Default

reply here if you still care about a server where velious has been out for 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:19 AM
baakss baakss is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am quite aware of how discord works. You seem to be confused by what sharing an account means.
To you... sharing an account means pretending to actually be the original person when communicating with his old pals?

Yikes.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:19 AM
Psyborg Psyborg is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know all your old Discord posts are still in Discord servers that you've left? It's a matter of record that your Discord account was originally Wallicker.

Changing the name to Zipity doesn't remove all that context.

And that's how you applied to Riot. You were rejected on the basis of you pretending to be someone you're not.

That's a creepy reason for rejection. As far as I know, you're the only one who has ever qualified for that.
Is it possible he did something to the original Zipity and assumed his identity? This is like an episode of Murder She Wrote.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:20 AM
xdrcfrx xdrcfrx is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 81
Default

It's just a total coincidence that the culture of elf-litigation lawyerquesting, petitions, and overall pettiness, which was mostly dormant for nearly a year, happened to make a quick and speedy resurgence at the same time that AM 5.0 (now with more <Freedom>!) formed up. Surely, we can't link the two things. We can add to that coincidence that practice of coming to the forums to gloat about being super awesome at a videogame from the Clinton era, and of complaining about how not-awesome another group of elf-nerds is.

We're all so glad you're back, helping to make P99 a positive, healthy experience.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Zipity Zipity is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 534
Default

I will hand it you guys you sure know how to derail a thread quickly!

Really though how long were you guys fielding 10+ RTEing A mob that was never gonna show up? Also why would your guild leader think this is necessary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will however leave you with this quote:

“•We were asked by Riot Leadership not to mock or taunt Riot members regarding their performance the past two cycles.PLEASE DO NOT BE TOXIC to <Riot>

I think the management thinks some of y’all are too soft.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.