Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

#HunterEmails

Big media gonna be eating big crow real soon
Old 10-24-2020, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

muslimbenghazirussiagatehunteremails? kill me now.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like hunter traveled to Uzbekistan to send his emails from a 20-year old blackberry. This is all starting to add up. I'm voting for Donald Trump or we'll never put a stop that pedophilia ring being run out of the basement of a pizzeria with no basement.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Biden corruption confirmed with Hunter’s emails

He withheld money from Ukraine without the presidents premission unless they fired the prosecutor (court) going after a company that his son hunter was involved with, netting hunter or joe?, a cool 3million dollars.

There is video showing biden bragging about firing the person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I had gotten a commitment from poroshenko and from yachts that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they were walking out to the press conference I said nah I'm not going... we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority, you're not the president, the president said.. I said call him. I said I'm telling you you're not getting the billion dollars. I said you're not getting the billion and i'm gonna be leaving here it was about six hours. I looked I said im leaving in six hours. If the prosecutors not fired you're not getting the money. Well son of a bitch, got fired.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-24-2020 at 08:35 PM..
Old 10-24-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Don't worry Hobart, we will soon make a believer out of you, or you'll go into hiding like Pretzel. No one will stop us from making America great again... NO ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU
Old 10-24-2020, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one will stop us from making America great again... NO ONE!
Fuck Yeah.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just looking through Joe Biden's money:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...e-white-house/

Quote:
In February 2017, Joe Biden was named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a post that earned him a $372,000 salary that year. The next year, Biden stayed on at Penn, earning $405,000.
Soooo, University of Pennsylvania is a public school, so that means PA taxpayers paid Joe Biden $900,000 for...being a professor?

Did you guys remember Joe Biden being a professor in 2017 and 2018? I mean that's just recently. I mean I figure shit, for close to $800k of public money you should be putting in a decent amount of work. He should have been publishing papers and leading classes or doing research...

What does the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor do? To earn that money? Is the qualification to know someone on the Board of Regents maybe? Maybe someone who smoked crack with your son?

You could build student housing or provide better healthcare for the campus, but instead you give that to an old man with rocks for brains and series of lifetime non-accomplishments?

Sorry those are disingenuous questions. Of course it was a do-nothing job. Of course someone was just paying off Joe Biden for something. Some favor, future or past. It's plain corruption on it's face. Professor Biden for quarter-million dollars give me a break.

Do you know what kind of scholarship and output you have to have to make Rock-Star Professor money?

Here's a guy that makes half a million a year:

Quote:
Steven Weinberg is the Josey Regental Chair in Science at the University of Texas at Austin, where he holds a joint appointment in the departments of Physics and Astronomy.

In 1979, Dr. Weinberg was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics — science’s top honor. Together with Sheldon Glashow and Abdus Salam, he devised the electroweak theory, which unified two of the four main fundamental forces of nature: the electromagnetic force and weak atomic force.

Dr. Weinberg is also a bestselling author whose books include The First Three Minutes: A Modern View of the Origin of the Universe and Dreams of a Final Theory.

Dr. Weinberg, who received his Ph.D. from Princeton, has published more than 300 scholarly articles and written 10 books; he is also a frequent contributor to the New York Review of Books. Recently, he addressed a sold-out crowd at the World Science Festival in New York City.
If Joe Biden has any theories, the only thing they have in common with Mr. Superbrain up there is they both have "weak" somewhere in the name.

This is why I laugh when people bring up some Scottish golf course. Tomatoes, tomatos. Sure, at least Trump worked hard to swindle those people (High Energy! MAGA!).

And he's not going to owe anybody any favors unlike Mr. Professor, who was made an honorary professor, never did a goddamn thing except to show up to announce his candidacy, and was paid close to a million dollars by people who wanted to funnel him money through the PA university system.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2020, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just looking through Joe Biden's money:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...e-white-house/

Soooo, University of Pennsylvania is a public school, so that means PA taxpayers paid Joe Biden $900,000 for...being a professor?

Did you guys remember Joe Biden being a professor in 2017 and 2018? I mean that's just recently. I mean I figure shit, for close to $800k of public money you should be putting in a decent amount of work. He should have been publishing papers and leading classes or doing research...

What does the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor do? To earn that money? Is the qualification to know someone on the Board of Regents maybe? Maybe someone who smoked crack with your son?

You could build student housing or provide better healthcare for the campus, but instead you give that to an old man with rocks for brains and series of lifetime non-accomplishments?

Sorry those are disingenuous questions. Of course it was a do-nothing job. Of course someone was just paying off Joe Biden for something. Some favor, future or past. It's plain corruption on it's face. Professor Biden for quarter-million dollars give me a break.

Do you know what kind of scholarship and output you have to have to make Rock-Star Professor money?

Here's a guy that makes half a million a year:

If Joe Biden has any theories, the only thing they have in common with Mr. Superbrain up there is they both have "weak" somewhere in the name.

This is why I laugh when people bring up some Scottish golf course. Tomatoes, tomatos. Sure, at least Trump worked hard to swindle those people (High Energy! MAGA!).

And he's not going to owe anybody any favors unlike Mr. Professor, who was made an honorary professor, never did a goddamn thing except to show up to announce his candidacy, and was paid close to a million dollars by people who wanted to funnel him money through the PA university system.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's called a sinecure and is intended to attract large donors(rhymes with boners).
Old 10-24-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry Hobart, we will soon make a believer out of you, or you'll go into hiding like Pretzel. No one will stop us from making America great again... NO ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU
When was America great? When was it not and why are you not a patriot?!
Old 10-25-2020, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor is responsible for helping Hillary's emails molest kids in the basement of a pizzeria with no basement.
Closed Thread