Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...aign_staff_in/

that one should be arrested, at least
Except the white car went into the trucks lane.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetWokeGoBroke
*posts irrelevant tweet*
Your irrelevant tweet seems to refute the science of math as well as the official numbers posted by FL Department of State, and 2016 historical numbers, and the last 7 days of trends. Way to go! You believe "science" and by "science" it means your opinion.

What was the quote... "We choose 'truth' over facts."

This is one big reason Biden will lose. The left are disingenuous and when they can't win with facts they go for irrelevant virtue signaling BS. Average Americans hate it. The election is bearing this out.

For example... instead of talking about the studies they will do on the vaccine, the response will be "orange man bad, therefore cannot trust vaccine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booter
*posts video of anti-Trump driver cutting into lane of Trump supporter and claims Trump supporter needs to be arrested*
Are you idiots so blinded by rage you don't even stop to smell if your BS is in fact BS.

Who is in whose lane?

Do you still believe the person who is intentionally going into the other persons lane first should be jailed?

I am sure you will be consistent and say the white SUV is in the wrong and by your ever-so-fair standard of justice, they should be jailed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (48.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-31-2020, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump supporters itt so confident about the election giving me huge 2016 clinton supporter vibes
See this doesn't really make sense the way you think it does; in 2016 polls also favored clinton, but she lost. Polls this time are also favoring biden. See how it's not the same?

I do want trump to win, because biden is senile and insane, and kamala harris is a terrible person, and their platform is vague and generic as hell. I'm not sure if that makes me a "trump supporter" in the colloquial sense.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

He is right. Trump is so overconfident he stopped campaigning and is chilling in his basement. Meanwhile his energetic counterpart is out to win the hearts and minds of the American people, holding multiple campaign rallies across the nation.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is right. Trump is so overconfident he stopped campaigning and is chilling in his basement.
As someone who observes news based on his youtube algorythms, as a Biden supporter. Im pretty sure you just described the Biden campaign lmao maybe that was the intent?

Edit: I uh I mean as a life long trump supporter I mean, please dont report me to the neighborhood watch that I said anything neg about our first emperor. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2020, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you idiots so blinded by rage you don't even stop to smell if your BS is in fact BS.
IDK if you continue to look, youll see that the bus and 2 other cars are also driving over the white line. Are you blinded by your idiololatry?

Tailgating, which every trump car was doing in that video, is a crime.

Id imagine 10 or 20 deasil trucks waving flags driving aggressively and honking horns probably created a disruption that caused the innocent Bidden drivers to not know how to react propperly.

But that's par for the course for the "self imposed alpha" put pressure on someone until they snap or screw up, and then accuse them of acting out. Its kindergarten bully tactics and its something adults do way to much during these riots and protests.

Edit: lol sorry I didn't edit that into the former post, baler.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-31-2020 at 06:00 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 05:59 PM
Banned

So the Truck is on the right, the white SUV is on the left. Meaning, unless that Truck sped up on the shoulder and somehow got it's entire vehicle in the same lane as the white SUV. It means the white SUV was the aggressor. Which is a dumb move considering the opponent in this contest is a HUGE TRUCK FULL OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS?!?
Old 10-31-2020, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

No the car, bus and the car in front of the buss are all driving over the white line for the entirety of that video. Either way, the crimes started, with the trump supporters. A cop could have pulled over anyone of those cars and wrote them a reckless driving ticket for that. But that's mute because you guys dont care about talking about BOTH sides being wrong.

SO NEVERMIND Heil trump, dont arrest me!
Old 10-31-2020, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Looks more peaceful than most "peaceful protests" the left likes to extol.

If they were surrounding a small car which was a Biden supporter and harassing them and wouldn't let them off the road... that would be one thing.

But your description...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik
put pressure on someone until they snap or fuck up
Is total BS.

The trucks were following the big bus. The small white SUV clearly came in from the outside and was an angry driver acting stupid - trying to run the big truck off the road.

Look, pal, here's the deal. There are THREE lanes.

The truck is in the RIGHT lane. The white SUV is coming from the MIDDLE to the RIGHT lane. The driver of the truck acted in self-defense. If he made way for the white car, he would be run off the road.

Your description assumes the white car is a victim, then tries to reinterpret the facts to match your predetermined outcome. Another problem with how liberals think.

Rewatch the video

It's a simple question. Who crosses into whose lane first? That is the aggressor. Rewatch the video. It's obvious the white SUV is the aggressor.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-31-2020 at 06:07 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 06:04 PM
Banned

Our very nation depends upon this truck video
Closed Thread