Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Aviak

I spent a lot of my 40's killing Freeport Militia guards, they're technically evil and open up a lot of options.. there are militia guards in west/east freeport, north ro, EC and WC.

You could hunt the two toll booth guards in WC at your level I bet. A decent spot for when you're a little higher is in west freeport near the hangman/gallows since there is probably enough room to bow kite and you can harmony. Guards in this area generally range from mid to high 30's (avoid Inofus and Kroon if you can, they're 40 and kind of badass) and drop fine steel weaps which can be sold to the nearby wood elf vendor. You're also right by the north freeport zoneline to bank. You'll tank your west/east freeport (corrupt) guard faction but increase your north freeport guard/guild factions. It's not hard to invis or learn the sewers to get to the bank.

I also did a lot of guard hunting in the various Neriak zones in the 50's, but that might be problematic for you given the very close quarters and indoor zone flag. However, the Nektulos bridge guards or various golems that wander outside of Neriak might be an option.

Magelo : https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Exadar
Old 12-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Ogguk is a great spot, maybe find a shaman duo partner though.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Steamfont is a good area to kill guards and probably not a place you should worry about losing faction with. There are level 35 guards.
Closed Thread