Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 04:57 PM
Banned

https://www.johndelaney.com/issues/national-service/

Quote:
To help bring people from different backgrounds together, Delaney is proposing a mandatory national service program to provide opportunities for young people to give back to their country and to meet and work with people from all backgrounds.

Every American will complete a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years of mandatory national service when they graduate high school, or turn 18
The National Service requirement will apply to individuals born after 2006, but will phase in over time
To meet the National Service requirement, participants can choose one of four options:
serving in our nation’s military (the requirements and duration will continue as they currently exist)
serving in a new expanded Community Service program
serving in a new National Infrastructure Apprenticeship program
serving in a newly created Climate Corps
There you go guys, there's your pro-slavery candidate.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Banned

Or......(and get this).....we can just let life take a steaming rancid shit right on their face for choosing to be a non-binary pan-sexual self-eliminating retard, like it already does.

I'd like to take a minute to thank all of you retards for showing my children the dangers of following in your footsteps with real-life examples of full-fledged retardation.
Last edited by Thorondor; 07-28-2019 at 07:03 PM..
Old 07-29-2019, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to take a minute to thank all of you retards for showing my children the dangers of following in your footsteps with real-life examples of full-fledged retardation.
Extreme irony from the guy that constantly complains about how shitty his life is.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extreme irony from the guy that constantly complains about how shitty his life is.
Actually i never complained about my life, i complained about your ilk's faggotry in pulling money out of my pocket. Totally different, thief.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually i never complained about my life, i complained about your ilk's faggotry in pulling money out of my pocket. Totally different, thief.
Wait a minute...Who left you with enough money to keep your lights on?
Old 07-29-2019, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait a minute...Who left you with enough money to keep your lights on?
the lights may be on, but nobodys home. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
"im throndor and i feel personally aggrieved by a bunch of people with no actual involvement in a bunch of policies that probably arent the actual source of misery in my life"
Old 07-29-2019, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"im throndor and i feel personally aggrieved by a bunch of people with no actual involvement in a bunch of policies that probably arent the actual source of misery in my life"
Except for the fact that you support the policies your representatives push into effect, and when challenged with this connundrum you defend their policy actions as righteous. So, ipso facto, if you are voting in accordance with and supporting pickpockets, your'e a fucking pickpocket.
Last edited by Thorondor; 07-29-2019 at 04:52 PM..
Old 07-29-2019, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Except for the fact that you support the policies your representatives push into effect, and when challenged with this connundrum you defend their policy actions as righteous. So, ipso facto, if you are voting in accordance with and supporting pickpockets, your'e a fucking pickpocket.
So if you vote Conservative, when Conservatives are busted in the act of statutory rape , then by your own logic...You're a child rapist?
Old 07-29-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

At the very least, and i'm being real fucking generous here, you're out of touch with the challenges those below your socioeconomic position face, and in your earnest attempt to demonstrate altruism you're worsening the conditions of the working class poor below you, as the policies you support disproportionately negatively affect them while you run around disillusioning yourself with statements such as "I dont mind paying a little more taxes, if it means X......." Some people don't have "extra" money, to be paying for "a little extra" bullshit taxes on, especially considering that's the compounding result of an endless slew of previous "extra little" taxes compounding on them.
Closed Thread