Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

When your guild sucks so all you can do is brag about a pixel no one cares about?

Everquest2019
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When your guild sucks so all you can do is brag about a pixel no one cares about?

Everquest2019
Sorry youll never have it .
Old 08-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

You’re right all never be in a guild that bad or be so sad
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

I actually think the op thread is in bad taste, but since we're here. The reason at this point that you need so many people to do things other than the dragons being rooted is that for the last few months since the dragons were rooted it's basically been an arms race between am and riot to see how many guards and trash you can engage the dragon with to the point where were now engaging Vulak with 3 guards up lol.

Most people I talk to in discord don't want AM to go away and all agree it would be / is a lot less fun every week if we're the only ones in tov.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

I thought riot was suppose to be different and morally better. Seems they shit sling just as much.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

I don't see a moral problem with them slinging shit at guilds their own size. When you start picking on the little guilds(read as casuals) then there is a problem. Like when Detox said he would no longer deal with casuals. Like they were some lesser form of human because they have RL priorities over gaming. Looks like that came back to bite him in the ass. Underrated? I think not.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m proud of you son, I hope you have many more successful raids. Be the best you can be.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Ripqozko devolving back into the Pixel Denial mentality.. sickening and gross!
Old 08-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

The AM you guys face against now is not the same beast it was 1 year ago. I hope this helps in your quest for forum glory.

I also want to point out this is nothing to do with downplaying riots success. I think they are cool people and have had great interactions with the members I've met. They are the only guild atm to do vulak +3 and from the fraps I saw, it looked pretty smooth.

Whatever excuse someone might choose. Be it BBQing. Don't like the new meta. Etc. Alot will choose to not do this week in and week out but there will always be a group of people wanting to experience this type of ntov on p99.

I also am enjoying seeing the ass holes who gloated all these years get it back on them for being dicks but the sad part is alot of those players won't be around for the beatings. They gone (not all)

Curious to see how this all plays out. Kinda the joys of p99 is the rise and fall of any guild over the years. No other game is like this.
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 08-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The solution is Shadows of Luclin!!
I knew you were a real one links
Closed Thread