Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

I'm glad you guys are seeing all the targets you want to in Riot, even if it means we get a few less if any in smaller guilds, but I'm curious what sort of shot you have at loot with such a huge force. To hold down closer to 25% than 10% the current server pop at any given raid target, how much DKP do you need to get those sweet NToV / tunare / ST gears?
Old 08-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Aviak

You should see the kind of tinfoil hat excuses they come up with when gettin served up by riot
Old 08-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should see the kind of tinfoil hat excuses they come up with when gettin served up by riot
Some people think furoar scripts his runs in Kael to win...
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 08-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people think furoar scripts his runs in Kael to win...
What’s the excuse when Soju wins?
Old 08-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The AM you guys face against now is not the same beast it was 1 year ago. I hope this helps in your quest for forum glory.

I also want to point out this is nothing to do with downplaying riots success. I think they are cool people and have had great interactions with the members I've met. They are the only guild atm to do vulak +3 and from the fraps I saw, it looked pretty smooth.

Whatever excuse someone might choose. Be it BBQing. Don't like the new meta. Etc. Alot will choose to not do this week in and week out but there will always be a group of people wanting to experience this type of ntov on p99.

I also am enjoying seeing the ass holes who gloated all these years get it back on them for being dicks but the sad part is a lot of those players won't be around for the beatings. They gone (not all)

Curious to see how this all plays out. Kinda the joys of p99 is the rise and fall of any guild over the years. No other game is like this.
I feel like the guy driving by an accident on the freeway after swearing about the traffic slowdown for the last 20 minutes and yet when I got up to the accident, I stare at it as I drive by slowing down traffic further and become like the person I was swearing about.

I got really tired of AM being jerks to other guilds in-game and on forums for so long and especially since many of the worst offenders are part of the AM leadership.

Typically, if people talk crap about other guilds in Riot guild chat, they get a lot of backtalk in guild chat, but not so much when the target is AM. I have poked fun at AM on the forums because it gets an entertaining reaction from some of the bigger jerks, but the fact is that I have a lot of friends in AM and am a bit uncomfortable with them getting caught in the backlash.

I do wish the meta didn't bring us to the point where zerging seems to be the only way to have a high probability at some of the top targets, but here we are.

To my AM buddies...I wish you the best. *group hug*
Old 08-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you guys are seeing all the targets you want to in Riot, even if it means we get a few less if any in smaller guilds, but I'm curious what sort of shot you have at loot with such a huge force. To hold down closer to 25% than 10% the current server pop at any given raid target, how much DKP do you need to get those sweet NToV / tunare / ST gears?
If you're the only ones getting those targets, the amount of DKP wouldn't matter would it?

I would love to get a Vulak kill, and would be ecstatic to even have a shot at the loot, but I love being in <BG> more.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s the excuse when Soju wins?
He’s French, def something wrong with him.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but I love being in <BG> more.
that matters more than vulak loot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He’s French, def something wrong with him.
Soju is the French racer from talledaga nights? Lol

Can't remember his name
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Closed Thread