Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-25-2019, 03:16 AM
shutdown shutdown is offline
Decaying Skeleton


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Default

Case law 101
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-26-2019, 11:04 AM
smitho1984 smitho1984 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case law 101
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Ghostly Ghostly is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-26-2019, 01:49 PM
Bboboo Bboboo is offline
Fire Giant

Bboboo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 815
Default

Derubael would be better,

Oh wait...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-26-2019, 03:24 PM
Fallan11 Fallan11 is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 14
Default

One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-26-2019, 04:13 PM
shutdown shutdown is offline
Decaying Skeleton


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.
Iím sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesnít make it right and mean it should go unpunished.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-26-2019, 04:52 PM
Ruhtar Ruhtar is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iím sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesnít make it right and mean it should go unpunished.
I 100% agree. It wasn't enough that the player was removed from Riot or that Anonymous was removed from Aegis. I think Aegis and Riot should eat a 7-day ban for this atrocity and ALS should be disbanded for housing several members who have characters in more than one raiding guild.

Actually, to take that even further, I think every raiding guild should be investigated to make sure they don't have members with alts in any other raiding guild, whether they're active or not. To think that people have multiple characters and friends in different guilds. It honestly makes me sick.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-26-2019, 04:59 PM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,647
Default

Just absolutely disgusting that people would have friends on this server.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-26-2019, 05:59 PM
rezzie rezzie is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 290
Default

We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Dugface Dugface is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.
This is some horrendous spin here Monrezz. Maybe it's time to take a break before you start believing your own twaddle.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.