Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Almost like dismissing half the country as racist. Somewhat dehumanizing!

I actually am racist though so you got me there
Old 08-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost like dismissing half the country as racist. Somewhat dehumanizing!

I actually am racist though so you got me there
Racist for putting their own needs ahead of the global caliphate. The penalty is death, by global warming!
Old 08-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

When the leader of your political party, who only 26% of the country voted for, constantly uses racist rhetoric and you continue to unwaveringly support him, you might be a racist.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

wish list economics

dream on
Old 08-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the leader of your political party, who only 26% of the country voted for, constantly uses racist rhetoric and you continue to unwaveringly support him, you might be a racist.
Hate to break it to you, kid, but the left spouts racist, and sexist rhetoric all the fucking time. It's just that's it's condoned racism and sexism.

Eat a dick with your holier than thou approach.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

What's with the trans fetish, Thorondor?
Old 08-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racist for putting their own needs ahead of the global caliphate. The penalty is death, by global warming!
i laughed. good post.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is racist rhetoric? The definition seems to change from person to person and comes down to a matter of opinion. The 26% isn't really anything special, it's all subjective when you are taking the whole population into account and isn't anything crazy from previous Presidents. The fact that you find all this damning evidence just means you are naive and stupid.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Marianne Williamson supports reparations. brb opening a shop that sells rims for cars
Old 08-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marianne Williamson supports reparations. brb opening a shop that sells rims for cars
What if you're from a lineage that is half-slave, and half-slaveowner? (twice removed, of course, like....great-great-great-great-grandma was not raped by a slaveowner, and in fact the "whitey" slipped in like 1, or 2 generations ago during the sexual revolution and civil rights movement?)

What if you're 25% negro, and 75% white. Like, if in the 60s granny got railed by BBC, then your mom had a BWC fetish so she betrayed the half-breeds by allying with the whiteys in the 80s? Do you get 25% reparations?
And what if your african relative patriated here like 20 years ago, and railed your half-black/half-slave-decendent mom? Does that still count as 50% reparations eligible, or are we only talking whatever % can be attributed to slave-dna with any "Pollutants" that are non-white counting as a null value, thus making the half-slave + half-african immigrant 50% eligible instead of 25% eligible?

Furthermore, how much of those reparations does one that is not fully-slave-descendent have to pay back into the fund if they are ALSO descendant of a former slave-owner? and why do people that immigrated here long after the prohibition of slavery have to pay for this via taxes? If i'm only a 2nd or 3rd generation white immigrant do i have to bear the burden equally with families that actually WERE slave-owners?

Where's the logic in that? If it's because I've supposedly financially benefitted from a legacy of slavery, and I'm "white" and i immigrated here from White-landia yesterday do I still have to pay for this shit, or do i get an exemption since I just got off the white-boat yesterday, in a white suit speaking fluent "white"?

In sum, I seek to understand the mechanics by which we will work to "right these wrongs" or are we just going to go with the theory of hypo-descent?

Thanks for your clarification,
Whitey
Last edited by Thorondor; 08-02-2019 at 06:14 PM..
Closed Thread