Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotenvok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so all the invesment and thousand of hours on blue will go to the trash can
you can still play all 3 servers at same time to be honest..(not like anyone would play red tho)
Old 07-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

0 interest in green. I'll keep creating chars and leveling on blue. I'm sure others will too.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You haven't called upon the legion of elf lawyers to draw up paperwork to bequeath your pixels to your next of kin when you pass away like the rest of us?

In other news, now recruiting for <Legion of Elf Lawyers>. No raiding, we earn pixels through /petition litigation.
I'd like to apply good sir... What is your Erudite policy? And are we allowed?
Old 07-26-2019, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0 interest in green. I'll keep creating chars and leveling on blue. I'm sure others will too.
likewise
Old 07-26-2019, 05:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can still play all 3 servers at same time to be honest..(not like anyone would play red tho)
This sounds like it would hurt the game. People holding down camps in Blue and Green at same time, semi afk camping one and the other.

Would be nice if it was only one server at a time.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:32 PM
Kobold

I doubt everyone will leave, a lot will stay on blue for what they have. You'll probably get a large group who want to form some new uber raid guild and cuck the end game for anyone else but beside that many will stay on blue.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Green will be fun. Blue will still be fun. Speculate all you want, there's plenty of fun to be had. Especially if you divorce yourself from EC and raid "competition".
Old 07-27-2019, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Make it so you cant box green and blue. Otherwise its gonna be permanent poopsocking on blue and power leveling on green. Don't enable these addicts any further, make them pick one.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make it so you cant box green and blue. Otherwise its gonna be permanent poopsocking on blue and power leveling on green. Don't enable these addicts any further, make them pick one.
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP MY ADDICTION IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS RAT
Old 07-27-2019, 07:15 PM
Banned

i sincerely doubt anyone is so pixel addicted they'd choose a depraved ruin over true classic
Closed Thread