Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Fire Giant

Question Velious Launch Day "Max Player" Predictions

So I saw the test server today and thought to myself, man I bet Velious is gonna be 2k+ players for the first time on the server.. but then I thought. Nah, it could be as high as 2.2k or 2.3k. So let's do this!

On the first day of launch, until 12:01am the following day, what do you think "max players" stat is going to reach?

I'm gonna go ahead and say.. 2374.

Let's make this like Price is Right, whoever gets the closest without going over wins (exact guess is fine too..) -- we can set some sort of prize if you guys want. Throw out ideas with your guess.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Spot reserved in case I need to edit, so I don't have to edit my OP with my guess.

page 1 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right answer gets a chance to win AoN or CoF. I'm guessing 1638.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iasus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantela [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2129, I also fully expect there to be hundreds of people banned for 2boxing on opening day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1815~

-Dannyl
page 2 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going with 2051
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3000, MINIMUM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure it'll be sometime in the summer, at least.

My guess: 2525... if man is still alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iumuno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utmost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 3 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see the number doubling or anything absurd but I do see people on hiatus who are also actively paying attention to things to come back on day 1 and check it out. Definitely gonna be soaring numbers, but I've got reservations about those numbers approaching 2000.

My guess is 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by carli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0 i predict the server wont be ready that day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
threeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldarax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 4 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikku82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethyr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over 9000.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistmaker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lindis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archestratie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeriel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 5 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nndiro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaakglith12194 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
42 of course!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwideon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna go with 2301, Bob. Yeah, that's right Martha... get fucked. That minivan is mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OVER 2,000!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrush [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 6 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my prediction is there will be a lot of petitions on launch night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: sry to kill your killing of fun, turp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that case..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WOFURY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowston [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galelor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a Rush reference no doubt

I cant believe no one has said 1999!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we are playing Price is Right rules...

I choose 44. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalcoxman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 7 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarinaEQ1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if more not sure server will be stable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiburon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings from the future. The max players on Velious launch day will be 1456.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiwy0503 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadsterruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2653!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1599, if that hasn't been guessed yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll guess 1847.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1999, obv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 dollar.
page 8 guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneKillQuota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecompte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naskin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2147483647. Wait - no thats max integer...or maybe a phone number in texas. Not sure which, and am afraid to call. I'll say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont really see pop going over 1500 tbh, some old players will return, some new will play, but all in all dont think its gonna be as high as you all think, 500 additional people is alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it hasn't already been guessed, I'm going to say 1986! Because that's the year I was born =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel so young =\

Oh, and my guess would be something around 2k, barring no external issues.
page 9 guesses
Last edited by myxomatosii; 03-12-2014 at 04:06 PM..
Old 03-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Aviak

What is with all the colors.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Old 03-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Old 03-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Skeleton

Old 03-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Aviak

Old 03-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahaha
Old 03-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

2129, I also fully expect there to be hundreds of people banned for 2boxing on opening day.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 03-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Fire Giant

1815~

-Dannyl
Closed Thread