Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Aviak

Default Shaman - Epic or Torpor?

Have a 58 Shaman that I'm currently farming plat with deciding whether to buy my epic, or finish the grind to 60 and buy Torp. Have about 30k atm.

Obviously will work towards both, but which should I get first?

Which makes obtaining the other easier?
Old 09-25-2018, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

torpor price keeps falling and epic is really only for leveling. you are almost to 60 so just use the slower xping you will get epicless to grind up your torp money.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajun5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a 58 Shaman that I'm currently farming plat with deciding whether to buy my epic, or finish the grind to 60 and buy Torp. Have about 30k atm.

Obviously will work towards both, but which should I get first?

Which makes obtaining the other easier?
First off I'd level to 60. You're not going to be able to afford an epic any time soon, and once you're 60 (even without Torpor) you'll be able to farm plat even faster.

Once you're at 60, I think Torpor will give you more bang for your buck when it comes to farming plat for your epic, than the other way around. For example, I think you could solo NG in Sebilis with Torpor but without an epic (I've never tried, but it should be doable). But you absolutely can't solo that camp without level 60 and Torpor (I tried once after dying down to level 59; it was not pretty).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Cool, thanks for the responses guys.
Closed Thread