Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Large Bat

Default Have you ever lost an item out of stupidity ( elaborate )

So today i just bought my paw of oppolla 2.8k and put in a summoned bag left the game on and went out got disconnected eventually ofcourse and time on bag ran out, i enjoyed that paw for a good 10 hours YAY
Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

the day I got my DE mask is the day I quit summoning bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Kobold

You know how the FBSS is dark and if you play at 21% gamma...you can hardly tell it's there?

Yeah...I gave an alt a fbss and then changed my mind about his class, but wanted to keep the name. Switched out all the gear but missed the FBSS! Deleted the toon, and remade...only to realize that I didn't have a fbss in the bags!

Doh!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Kobold

when i was like 11 or so it was early kunark and i was in a small family guild and some guy was talking ot me and he seemed ok.. he asked me if he could try on my ceremonial ikky chestplate or whtaever the one with regen was on. Being 11 and dumb as shit, I traded it to him. He told me it was dropped and he couldnt find it and then he logged out.. I cried but thankfully with the help of my father and the guild they got me a new one. Needless to say that hasnt happened again.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know how the FBSS is dark and if you play at 21% gamma...you can hardly tell it's there?

Yeah...I gave an alt a fbss and then changed my mind about his class, but wanted to keep the name. Switched out all the gear but missed the FBSS! Deleted the toon, and remade...only to realize that I didn't have a fbss in the bags!

Doh!
I did that too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Large Bat

A fungi tunic

Having gotten the alt bug I was making constant alts and one that I made was an ogre warrior which I put the fungi on then didn't play EQ for a few days. When character select came up that fateful day I decided I didn't like the look of the ogre and deleted him. Proceeded to make a new ogre and logged in my main to give the fungi to him and immediately realized my mistake. Needless to say I was so mad at myself I quit EQ.
Last edited by nafsmar; 08-15-2010 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: fixed a typo
Old 08-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Sold a Ravenscale BP on this server to a full merchant, thinking it was a bronze bp.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Sarnak

drop trading on live....in the yard behind the green tiger or whatever in north freeport (green building)...during peak times. apparently people get interested when you stand in a corner of a yard next to a wall.....
Old 08-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

On my first toon on live I was inspecting my sweet new shiny brass halberd on the boat and accidentally dropped it into the ocean, never to be seen again.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was running around Everfrost bored and decided to go look for the Glacier bear, in the cave under the river. Luckily I found him, and got his pelt for the Totemic Helm quest, (I was a warrior, but I was always broke!). So anyway, on my way back to town, I see Karg and think, 'Hey, I"ll get an icebear cloak cuz I can sell that, or just give to a newb"...So I hand him what I THOUGHT was a polar bear pelt and 5pp for the cloak, and ...nothing...then I realized I handed him the Glacier bear pelt...Poof...Gone..../sigh

CG
Closed Thread