Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Default Bard Epic and Velious haste stacking

Does anyone here know for sure how the haste stacking will work in Velious, and what exactly the cap is? It is my understanding that "V1" haste, "V2" haste, and "Worn" haste all stack in Velious. The bard epic haste is listed as V1, but in the wiki it states "Dance of the Blade is V1 Haste and does not stack with other haste songs or spells."

Is this only accurate until Velious comes out? Basically I am wondering if epic haste buff + bard song will stack, which I don't see why it wouldn't. Also, what is the haste cap of everything combined? 100%?
Old 08-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

it will stack with the 2 ervaj line spells (v2 5% and 10%) but you still cant go over the 100% cap (that was v3 haste in luclin)
Old 08-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

We were talking about this the other night in guild chat and the consensus was (if I got it right) that:

Items or songs that are song haste will begin to stack with spell haste but that the cap will remain 100%. There is no over-haste until war song of the vah shir which was luclin or PoP
Old 08-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

spell haste = normal song haste = epic proc haste - as far as buff slot goes
+
item haste
+
ervaj line of songs that stack with spell/song/item haste
=
max 100% haste

So you will be able to combine epic haste proc + item haste + ervaj haste come Velious. I think you are confusing epic proc as being a song but it is classified as a spell buff like enchanter haste.

"Living my life 6 seconds at a time." - Unknown
Old 08-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

I see, I thought it was going to be buff haste + any bard haste song now stacks. So a level 60 epic bard will be able to provide 55% haste buff + 10% haste song (ervaj) for a total of 65% haste.

I am kind of sad that we can't just stack up to 10% haste from McVaxius' Rousing Rondo. I am also assuming the ervaj line will stack with other bard haste songs? Also, is 10% haste better than the str/atk/DS + 1.8 epic mod for melee?
Old 08-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Kobold

ervaj will stack with everything

songs/spells/procs don't stack with each other, but will stack with worn or ervaj

basically, exactly what scrubasaur said, and not williestargell
Old 08-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

some of the haste songs are still worth playing even with an enc/shm tossing on haste because the stat bonuses still stack just not the haste