Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Orc

Default Having a blast

I'm not 100% sure this is the right section "was looking for a general section." feel free to move it.

I am really enjoying old eq and wanted to thank all the people who put this together, been playing for just over a week now after quitting eq2 and have not had this much fun since playing 1-50 in Aion.

Lots and lots of really nice people, some of which have just randomly given me upgrades, information and just making my gametime even more pleasant, loving the fact that there is actually a game from lvl 1-50 instead of just the whole max level IS the game bs from eq2 and various other games.

I'm in no rush to 50, but Ill get there eventually also playing with a few friends who are also having a blast.

Anywho, just thanks to everyone who thought this was a good idea and went through with it you have given me a reason to keep witht he whole mmo scene.

See ya around

Davionx - Necro
Old 09-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish I was having a blast
Have you tried cramming m80's?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

I approve of this message. It's refreshing.

Hell yeah, enjoy that first ride to 50. Those moments where it's not all about loot, exp, or e-peen are truly a blast from the past. When you park your butt in some dirty dungeon somewhere and just have a good time with the people you're grouped with.

There are plenty of assholes in any online gaming community but for the most part the people that you'll interact with in-game here will be fairly helpful and respectful. I specify in-game because these forums can be a sesspool at times... a train-wreck of entertainment.

Have fun man. Hope to see you in game. I'll have at the very least a barrel roll or a Damage Shield for ya.

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Banned

Aion level 50... thats even harder than EQ leveling isn't it? I got a character to level 23 I think and couldn't stand it anymore.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish I was having a blast
...a blast outside the BUN! am i doing it rite?
Old 09-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I approve of this message. It's refreshing.

Hell yeah, enjoy that first ride to 50. Those moments where it's not all about loot, exp, or e-peen are truly a blast from the past. When you park your butt in some dirty dungeon somewhere and just have a good time with the people you're grouped with.

There are plenty of assholes in any online gaming community but for the most part the people that you'll interact with in-game here will be fairly helpful and respectful. I specify in-game because these forums can be a sesspool at times... a train-wreck of entertainment.

Have fun man. Hope to see you in game. I'll have at the very least a barrel roll or a Damage Shield for ya.
tyty, give the dmg sheild to my pet if you see me I make him do all the work right now.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aion level 50... thats even harder than EQ leveling isn't it? I got a character to level 23 I think and couldn't stand it anymore.

Not hard, just kinda slow if you are in a rush to cap I think me and some friends did it in 2.5-3 months, really fun game from 1-50 but various issues at cap with some of the game mechanics at least imo.

wtb multi quote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Aviak

I am also having a blast, haven't played since 2000 and I can't believe how awesome EQ used to be!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Large Bat

I'd be having more of a blast if my wife could play on this server with me.. meaning I could play more.
IP Exemption plox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Nice post OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I had a great time last night in Oasis, it's a shame Lockjaw didn't show up to spoil the party, I miss him

P99 - Blue
Lafael - Druid - Level 60
Garnagle - Necro - Level 57
Seductress - Enchanter - Level 52
Sweets - Bard - Level 35
Venexia - Shaman - Level 60
Wonderelf - Warrior - Level 51
Closed Thread