Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a thread about the loot I had. You should go find it.
nice what pieces did you get on blue?
Old 05-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice what pieces did you get on blue?
On blue I’ve got a lvl 9 necro with a dragoon dirk and mostly a full set of cloth with a few pieces of glossamer, also got a 2ac earring and one of those 5cha rings from halflings guards.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On blue I’ve got a lvl 9 necro with a dragoon dirk and mostly a full set of cloth with a few pieces of glossamer, also got a 2ac earring and one of those 5cha rings from halflings guards.
Sorry you dont got warder loot
Old 05-06-2021, 11:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you dont got warder loot
Nothing to be sorry about little dog. Thanks for being a bleeding heart for who you perceive as less fortunate. Stick your nose up a little higher and you might not have to breath so much smog like us gearless common folk.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Imagine reminiscing about not having warder loot. Hope that helps. Practice getting gud.
Do you have that incarnadine bracer?
Old 05-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Did you guys all hear Yinein has warder loot and isn't autistic?
Old 05-07-2021, 12:23 AM
Aviak

Oh wait, I also have a bag of sewn evil-eye on blue. I was lvl 7 or 8 hunting outside of lguk(I ran out there thinking it was lvl 5+ like crushbone not remembering correctly) so I figured since I ran all the way out there and I only got a half hour before bedtime I might aswell get some exp. you know what I’m saying?

So I’m getting some exp outside of guk and I realize I’m almost overweight, it’s like some Edgar Allen Poe situation with this terrible mosquito noise and me deleting loot that I really need to be vendoring as a lowbie with no friends. So every kill I /who mage and sure enough I catch this guy whose actually anon or role playing that I didn’t notice the last ten kills and he summons me some packs.

He’s responds “How many u need?”

And I’m all “4 man, I got a handmade, two wrist pouches and a tailoring kit with 63 str”

He’s all “Word, one sec: where u at?”

I hail him. He does a 540 in half a second and then is dead-lock staring right at me. Few seconds pass and he starts casting, green bubbles flowing from his hands: these are my bags he’s summoning. He only casts three times and I’m just like “no big woop, atleast he’s summoning you bags- I probably missed a cast cause I do stuff like that”. Then like 2 minutes go by and I /tell yo bro you good? May I please still have a bag or two I’m kos and need to be vendoring this silver” and finally he opens trade with three bags just like I counted and he sends me a tell “my bad man this thing with my rabbit happened lol and I hand to hang out with it”.

Mind you trade was open for almost two minutes and I hat hit trade within the first fifteen seconds.

He’s all “hold on I got you” clicks trade for the three ten slot norent 100’s. Opens up a new trade, puts down a bag of sewn evil eye full gear of gatorscale and hits trade in less then 2 seconds. What a cool dude, I think he mighta been in your guild- not positive don’t remember his name.

Seriously, gratz on your warder loot: what piece(s) do you have?
Old 05-07-2021, 03:26 AM
Large Rat

All I see is mental illness and hypocrisy. Maybe one day they will wake up and realise how stupid they all sound? Unlikely, because this is all some people have for a "life". Sad Panda
Old 05-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I see is mental illness and hypocrisy. Maybe one day they will wake up and realise how stupid they all sound? Unlikely, because this is all some people have for a "life". Sad Panda
Wtf is this?
Old 05-07-2021, 04:52 AM
Aviak

Goodnight guys. Hope my non-fiction literature about my experiences in a 30 year old game aimed at preteens got your spirits up. If not: the Scientology episode of south park that issac hays quit over is streaming.

Here’s a link:

https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/a3...?isRandom=true