Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-10-2022, 09:20 AM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice.. but mine is better:

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another narcissist like Petyrr that think they're God's gift to the Earth and did so much for the guild.

Here's what Bodybagger did in Safe Space:
  • Grouped up and invited a few lower levels to the guild while leveling one of his numerous alts. Most of those he invited, like himself, never did much raiding or helped with the guild in a meaningful capacity.
  • Socked Lodis and then when guildies showed up to help him kill his FTE, he'd get mad for being outbid for the items he felt obligated to.
  • Show up for the occasional raid mob that only had specific loot he was interested in.

Attending raids means epics for players. Bodybagger's raid participation speaks for itself:

(this is for all alts combined)

And while raid attendance isn't a requirement in Safe Space, it's quite laughable reading the bolded above as you taking credit for gearing people up and getting them their epics when you didn't really do any of that yourself? 🥴
How many epic fights are dkp fights? Lmao imagine thinking posting my 133 raids attended has anything to do with growing the guild and getting people epics hahahah thank you for proving the point that you have 0 value for ANY pillars of game play or guild management other than raid attendance, you DKP socking lootwhore XD

I also left 70dkp and told yall to buy something nice for your bot army *shrug* what is it you think you're proving? You dont give DKP to people for helping other players get epics or level up, only for leveling your bots. Prove me right more, please!
Old 09-10-2022, 04:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many epic fights are dkp fights? Lmao imagine thinking posting my 133 raids attended has anything to do with growing the guild and getting people epics hahahah thank you for proving the point that you have 0 value for ANY pillars of game play or guild management other than raid attendance, you DKP socking lootwhore XD

I also left 70dkp and told yall to buy something nice for your bot army *shrug* what is it you think you're proving? You dont give DKP to people for helping other players get epics or level up, only for leveling your bots. Prove me right more, please!
All epic fights are DKP. You would have known that if you showed up to them.

One time doing a Plate House event which was random everything instead of DKP. Everybody was having a good time rolling on drops, things were going smooth. a BP drops and a guy rolls high, old Himbo/Bodybagger fires up the DKP because "he needed it" and doubted his ability to beat the high roll, and proceeds to lose the DKP bid. After that the fun was gone at the raid as now ppl where spending DKP instead of just a fun event. That's when Himbo/Bodybagger went from a guy that needed to be talked to about cursing at people in /ooc, to a toolbag. Keep harping about bots that are needed for end game. Everybody has the same opportunity to do bot leveling as the next guy and earn DKP. Nobody is excluded. IF you raided at all you would have known that.

Tick Tock on Safe Legacy leadership being suspended for ninja looting, boxing, harassment or rmt. Probably all four at once.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All epic fights are DKP. You would have known that if you showed up to them.

One time doing a Plate House event which was random everything instead of DKP. Everybody was having a good time rolling on drops, things were going smooth. a BP drops and a guy rolls high, old Himbo/Bodybagger fires up the DKP because "he needed it" and doubted his ability to beat the high roll, and proceeds to lose the DKP bid. After that the fun was gone at the raid as now ppl where spending DKP instead of just a fun event. That's when Himbo/Bodybagger went from a guy that needed to be talked to about cursing at people in /ooc, to a toolbag. Keep harping about bots that are needed for end game. Everybody has the same opportunity to do bot leveling as the next guy and earn DKP. Nobody is excluded. IF you raided at all you would have known that.

Tick Tock on Safe Legacy leadership being suspended for ninja looting, boxing, harassment or rmt. Probably all four at once.

And while raid attendance isn't a requirement in Safe Space, it's quite laughable reading the bolded above as you taking credit for gearing people up and getting them their epics when you didn't really do any of that yourself? 🥴[/QUOTE]

I did countless nondkp Phinnys, Ejags, Ulumps, Begurgls, etc etc etc. No, "all epic fights are DKP fights" isnt remotely close to accurate lmao. I personally handed kedge robes in for 6 rogue epics that I killed and looted on my mage before I used one for my own rogue. While that is of no value to YOU personally or the guild, it is to the epic rogues who have left safe space and follow me to <Safe Legacy> (the count is 3 so far off the top of my head)

...and for the record since I'm being called out apparently, I brought over 40+ lvl 46's from my leveling guild I started and ran, had a handshake deal with Shinko to be officer tagged for recruitment purposes and growing Safe Space or I wouldnt retire my guild tag <Danger Strangers>, continued to do so, while Boardingpass, Raolador and other cancer players went on a witch hunt from the moment they found out I was officer tagged. Boardingpass tried to get me to drop guild tag while Shinko was out of town for the weekend and he banned me from discord unless I would do it, and I told him to pound sand that if he had the power to detag me to do it but I wasn't going to bow to his personal vendetta when he didnt have that authority and had 0 cause to do so. I personally went out of my way to help countless players get epics and level up to raid level. I didnt go after any loot from 99% of the targets I attended (as the logs you post show evidence of, genius) and your claim is obviously a lie when people can see I left 70 DKP behind unspent. What targets did I attend for loot? I never took a single sky raid drop, never took a vindi bp for any of my toons because I knew I wants taking them to 60 and didnt care to see loot sit on them over others who were. I didnt loot anything for my warrior epic because he's a Vox toon, never bought my bard white scales over anyone else despite having every chance to, etc. Anything I bought would have been going to the tunnel for sale to other guilds not strengthening Safe Space's other members directly if I hadn't purchased it when I did. I bought unwanted loot and passed on pixels to see them go to players I felt did contribute more to raiding actively.

DKP is king in safe space guys - unless you're a casual raider who contributes to guild growth and helping the 85% core casual players grow the raid machine, in which case your DKP is worth less than the guys who sock dkp 24/7 and pay themselves DKP to PL bots all day when they dont have raid targets to sock and are gearing their 12th alts they raid less on than your casual raid mains. If you show up and clutch a Trak for the guild when they have no one else to replace anchors for and buy yourself a singingsteel breastplate deep in velious era with the DKP you earned, you're a piece of shit for buying yourself gear with DKP you earned apparently, as you can see directly from their officer's mouths.

The only Lodi I ever took an issue with was when I FTE'd alone and brought one in only to have yall charge me enough min dkp for the map piece that I couldnt afford the belt drop and yall let Speakerwire have it for 25dkp, when he couldnt have outbid me if I wasnt forced to pay a minimum for the map piece I got us loot rights to because he only had 25 to his name but officers came in and said I had to pay a minimum for the map not 1dkp for it, while the belt apparently had no minimum *facepalm*. I never once complained about lodi's and you're bitching about the guy who FTE'd several lodi's for your guild why exactly? CRINGE *reeeeeeeeeeeee*

*didnt attend any raids but only wanted loot for himself and showed up to those targets to magically buy that loot with dkp he earned ??? ..... "Safe Space" drevil.gif

Meanwhile I paid 20dkp for a serp tooth because I wanted a 13dmg mainhand for my rogue and Boardingpass black holed all the crystalline spears we looted when I was EXP killing vox'es on Himbo and I never got to buy one with DKP as I should have and someone wanted to bid up the tooth just to be a dick. I am clearly the problem with your guild though and not toxic inner circle who think only their DKP has value or was earned and they have rights to all the loot including their personal piggybank guild vault. For a DKP is king guild, you sure make a lot of dragon loot council sounding inner circle remarks that show everyone the truth. Sunlight isn't bleach, but thanks for exposing yourselves.

133 raids - "if you raided at all" lolol sorry I'm a fulltime husband and dad and part time raider when I'm not doing things I enjoy more in the game that still benefit guilds greatly kek

Never once RMT'd, boxed, ninjalooted, nor have I EVER been disciplined for any such behaviors on any p99 server despite existing on blue, green, and red. Tell more lies. Everyone is watching you lose and no one cares. No plate house incident ever occurred which you describe - the only platehouse incident over a breastplate that ever happened was Hatebreedian who wasn't an officer dictating a breastplate go to someone who did not win it over me, there has never been any drama over any loot outside of that and my issue there wasn't the loot, but rather the drunken slob deciding to master distribute loot suddenly when that wasn't appropriate or acceptable. No one wants to play with a guild that changes loot rules from random/dkp to master loot for any reason.

Thank you for clearing the air and showing what a shidder guild you are in my server positive guild recruitment thread. It's good for the community to see the types of players they can expect to encounter raiding with yall, so they dont either <3 Let me know if you want to air out any more of your own dirty laundry. I am the cleanest whistle on the box and I have 0 tolerance for your lies and drama, which is why <Safe Legacy> is growing massively while <Safe Space> collapses. You have 0 community and 0 culture left. Every ounce of heart that guild had left with me and Petyrr and everyone on the box is watching and eating popcorn while you guys crash and burn. In a few months /who all Safe will show only 1 tag. Enjoy the Kingdom merger if they even want what is left of yall when the dust settles.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh Jojo... have you not learned yet or are you in denial of whats really coming..the fact your own fuckbuddy Tynnessra had to shut down Cheekpoker's (a "leader") guild post to your newer members trying to provide lies and insults on who I was to Safe Space and how you guys handled it, really shows the lengths you guys are going to brainwash them, luckily for me, the core players i recruited to safe space myself, which btw, is the same method I'm using to recruit SL now, know the truth.. but tynnesra really blind sided me when he stood up for truth, proud of him. All this doubt and yadayada crap, I've been thru with Littlefinger, this isnt my first rodeo, so save your breath, this stuff doesnt bother me because not only are we shutting down recruitment to some degree which the effects should be felt in a few months (long game), we have tons of safe space members behind closed doors speaking words such as " We support you", "Were waiting for your return", " Alot of us are with you".. Only goes to show the degree of unhappiness you guys have created. Now with leadership stuck playing World of Warcraft, Cecily continuing to be their toxic self, and my hammering.. we know where this ends. Either it takes 2months or 2 years, I've lived it, done it, and perfected this. I've personally told a hand full of members to hold off til the time is right, have fun, spend your dkp, get items.. timing is everything when playing this game of thrones. Love you JoJo, hopefully you're still around to see this come to fruition, my doors always open, I'm a forgiving man. Shinko is also welcome to join, as a regular member. Byyyeee.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Large Bat

I did say he was a narcissist, didn't I? ��
Old 09-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did countless nondkp Phinnys, Ejags, Ulumps, Begurgls, etc etc etc. No, "all epic fights are DKP fights" isnt remotely close to accurate lmao. I personally handed kedge robes in for 6 rogue epics that I killed and looted on my mage before I used one for my own rogue. While that is of no value to YOU personally or the guild, it is to the epic rogues who have left safe space and follow me to <Safe Legacy> (the count is 3 so far off the top of my head)

...and for the record since I'm being called out apparently, I brought over 40+ lvl 46's from my leveling guild I started and ran, had a handshake deal with Shinko to be officer tagged for recruitment purposes and growing Safe Space or I wouldnt retire my guild tag <Danger Strangers>, continued to do so, while Boardingpass, Raolador and other cancer players went on a witch hunt from the moment they found out I was officer tagged. Boardingpass tried to get me to drop guild tag while Shinko was out of town for the weekend and he banned me from discord unless I would do it, and I told him to pound sand that if he had the power to detag me to do it but I wasn't going to bow to his personal vendetta when he didnt have that authority and had 0 cause to do so. I personally went out of my way to help countless players get epics and level up to raid level. I didnt go after any loot from 99% of the targets I attended (as the logs you post show evidence of, genius) and your claim is obviously a lie when people can see I left 70 DKP behind unspent. What targets did I attend for loot? I never took a single sky raid drop, never took a vindi bp for any of my toons because I knew I wants taking them to 60 and didnt care to see loot sit on them over others who were. I didnt loot anything for my warrior epic because he's a Vox toon, never bought my bard white scales over anyone else despite having every chance to, etc. Anything I bought would have been going to the tunnel for sale to other guilds not strengthening Safe Space's other members directly if I hadn't purchased it when I did. I bought unwanted loot and passed on pixels to see them go to players I felt did contribute more to raiding actively.

DKP is king in safe space guys - unless you're a casual raider who contributes to guild growth and helping the 85% core casual players grow the raid machine, in which case your DKP is worth less than the guys who sock dkp 24/7 and pay themselves DKP to PL bots all day when they dont have raid targets to sock and are gearing their 12th alts they raid less on than your casual raid mains. If you show up and clutch a Trak for the guild when they have no one else to replace anchors for and buy yourself a singingsteel breastplate deep in velious era with the DKP you earned, you're a piece of shit for buying yourself gear with DKP you earned apparently, as you can see directly from their officer's mouths.

The only Lodi I ever took an issue with was when I FTE'd alone and brought one in only to have yall charge me enough min dkp for the map piece that I couldnt afford the belt drop and yall let Speakerwire have it for 25dkp, when he couldnt have outbid me if I wasnt forced to pay a minimum for the map piece I got us loot rights to because he only had 25 to his name but officers came in and said I had to pay a minimum for the map not 1dkp for it, while the belt apparently had no minimum *facepalm*. I never once complained about lodi's and you're bitching about the guy who FTE'd several lodi's for your guild why exactly? CRINGE *reeeeeeeeeeeee*

*didnt attend any raids but only wanted loot for himself and showed up to those targets to magically buy that loot with dkp he earned ??? ..... "Safe Space" drevil.gif

Meanwhile I paid 20dkp for a serp tooth because I wanted a 13dmg mainhand for my rogue and Boardingpass black holed all the crystalline spears we looted when I was EXP killing vox'es on Himbo and I never got to buy one with DKP as I should have and someone wanted to bid up the tooth just to be a dick. I am clearly the problem with your guild though and not toxic inner circle who think only their DKP has value or was earned and they have rights to all the loot including their personal piggybank guild vault. For a DKP is king guild, you sure make a lot of dragon loot council sounding inner circle remarks that show everyone the truth. Sunlight isn't bleach, but thanks for exposing yourselves.

133 raids - "if you raided at all" lolol sorry I'm a fulltime husband and dad and part time raider when I'm not doing things I enjoy more in the game that still benefit guilds greatly kek

Never once RMT'd, boxed, ninjalooted, nor have I EVER been disciplined for any such behaviors on any p99 server despite existing on blue, green, and red. Tell more lies. Everyone is watching you lose and no one cares. No plate house incident ever occurred which you describe - the only platehouse incident over a breastplate that ever happened was Hatebreedian who wasn't an officer dictating a breastplate go to someone who did not win it over me, there has never been any drama over any loot outside of that and my issue there wasn't the loot, but rather the drunken slob deciding to master distribute loot suddenly when that wasn't appropriate or acceptable. No one wants to play with a guild that changes loot rules from random/dkp to master loot for any reason.

Thank you for clearing the air and showing what a shidder guild you are in my server positive guild recruitment thread. It's good for the community to see the types of players they can expect to encounter raiding with yall, so they dont either <3 Let me know if you want to air out any more of your own dirty laundry. I am the cleanest whistle on the box and I have 0 tolerance for your lies and drama, which is why <Safe Legacy> is growing massively while <Safe Space> collapses. You have 0 community and 0 culture left. Every ounce of heart that guild had left with me and Petyrr and everyone on the box is watching and eating popcorn while you guys crash and burn. In a few months /who all Safe will show only 1 tag. Enjoy the Kingdom merger if they even want what is left of yall when the dust settles.
Lol no
Old 09-11-2022, 02:57 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Godspeed to Safe Legacy. My recent run ins with one of their members left a very distasteful taste in my mouth. not a big fan and will personally stay clear, but wish them the best of luck!
Old 09-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Orc

What humblin is trying to say is: By that logic, Godspeed to all guilds, all harboring morons and assholes like. Assume you’re guildless Humblin, if not, just another hypocrite on this box with zero input.