Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your green characters will have no value once the timeline is complete anyway. It'll be a stagnant server where you will never have anything new to do. Consider how empty that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt there's many people scheming to farm guises on 10 alts so that in 2 years they can spend the following 5 years farming BiS loot for said alts on blue.
I hope you're right and that a lot of people feel the same as you! I fear overpopulation on Green.

Quote:
On-topic - consider me one of the drops in the vast ocean of innumerable players who have been desperately pleading for a broken unbalanced teams pvp server in a game that wasn't designed for pvp.
I would play on such a server, too. (What is wrong with us?)
Old 08-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
remove ogre's bullshit stun immunity.
I'm curious what you think would happen if this change was made. It's not exactly breaking any content. It just means a disproportionate amount of people roll Ogres when it's an available option. Know what would happen if they lost stun immunity? People who would have previously rolled Ogres will roll Iksars instead. Iksar is already so over-represented amongst Monks and Necros, I'm glad there's a good minmax option besides them for a few other classes.

It's not as if frontal stun immunity is a requirement for anything in the game. I've seen plenty of non-Ogres tank the most difficult raid mobs in the game. The only thing that limits your ability to tank is how many clerics you have in your chain.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:35 AM
Kobold

@ pink grapefruit: I'm against everything you said. Your vision of Green is clearly horrible. I hope your opinions in real life aren't as bad as they are on P99 forums.

@ Bondrake: Thank you for telling PG he is incorrect on everything.

@ Jibartik : I agreed with just about everything you typed. Keep preaching wisdom with that weird, he-man cartoon type, double chin rocking, avatar you have.

On the real: Green will likely be a reincarnation of P99 blue, with blue nerfs implemented upon inception, following true classic timeline, and then eventually merged into blue. There, I said it. It's what is most likely to happen, despite what fantasies you may or may not have. Your welcome.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

There is still a lot of stuff to be fixed, and I'm sure it will be unearthed during green where things will be held under closer scrutiny. It will be interesting to see how green pans out and be able to use this knowledge next time round.

As such I'm feeling green is great, but am really hype for green 2.0! Roll on 2022!!!
Old 08-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My hope for green.

Wipe blue server and insert green server with original classic timeline. Blue is and always has been a BETA server. Betas generally get wiped.
2019 wipe it clean
Old 08-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

A more clear and indepth camp ruleset that doesnt leave things up to interpretation.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Also let's try hard to make Gfay the trading zone, as it was way back in the day. This EC tunnel nonsense is just silly.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also let's try hard to make Gfay the trading zone, as it was way back in the day. This EC tunnel nonsense is just silly.
Depended on your server. Xev server we all traded in gfay, but on The Seventh Hammer it was EC!

I'd be down to do gfay again but those poor evils get no bank.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depended on your server. Xev server we all traded in gfay, but on The Seventh Hammer it was EC!

I'd be down to do gfay again but those poor evils get no bank.
Doesn't evil team traditionally trade in neriak?
Old 08-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Everquest PVP is the worst gaming experience possible
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread