Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean.. once you get clarity. At 29. Until then lube up and try to relax.
Yeah, nobody will want enchanters in groups at all if they can't buff mana regen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2019, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

necros maybe decent because you have half of lguk available for charming so you can do fbss / smr / yak camps pretty easy and can basically semi afk farm some lower lvl stuff. The obvious answer is enchanter is best for moneymaking. No other classic class will be able to solo efreeti outside ench. Enchanter can:
solo efreeti
solo both live and dead sides guk (fbss, yak, smr, crown of frog kings, plat tiara)
can do seafuries efficiently (if they arent nerfed)
can duo/trio tranix
can also easily keep guise / manastone camps locked up

so yeah - lguk and sol b will yield the most items that will sell
Old 08-23-2019, 11:53 AM
Skeleton

I wonder if the lack of magical items on a new server would make enchanting jewelry while leveling a viable money maker
Old 08-23-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

People like their equipment to have stats, not just AC/weight so I think enc has a better shot at making back some of investment as they go on green compared to blue.

Early on i'd probably go for jade rings and bracelets. Topaz or bloodstone earrings and maybe an AC/resist neck. Maybe wolf's eye stuff on a puller to cut down on those annoying snare/root/slow/nuke on inc.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindrought [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will most likely be people camping guise 24/7 still for every single alt they might ever make.
I hope the server resets and all those items go poof. bye bye wasted time, didn't get it this time? better luck next go round.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
necros maybe decent because you have half of lguk available for charming so you can do fbss / smr / yak camps pretty easy and can basically semi afk farm some lower lvl stuff.
server might be packed and if thats so I don't see necro's/ench holding down big ticket camps solo when there would be 10 people lfg for groups down there.

also if you see this happening, train them and have your group take their camp. sounds like gods work to me.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server might be packed and if thats so I don't see necro's/ench holding down big ticket camps solo when there would be 10 people lfg for groups down there.

also if you see this happening, train them and have your group take their camp. sounds like gods work to me.
per p99 rules intentional training is ban worthy. if you think there wont be solo or duo ench/caster teams locking down whole high end cash camps ur in for a reality check. not sayings its right - on the tlp servers they allow training and dps racing - u can make up ur mind which is better. also thats one advantage of necro - u can just fd from trains
Old 08-23-2019, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

I thought Temple of Sol Ro didn't come in until a bit later in the vanilla timeline. If that is so, then I can't think of an available GCD reset item for enchanters for quick stun/mezz/charm, and breaking charm obviously is a little more challenging to time (even DE hide is ~50% effective).

That and the level 50 cap certainly make things more difficult, farming-wise (edit: in LGuk, SolB solo, that is).
Last edited by Canelek; 08-23-2019 at 12:54 PM..
Old 08-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

All of this is why Green needs to be entirely no GM interference.

If players want to train to clear out the neckbeards poopsocking Guise for 30 hours they can. If they want to bring a group and out DPS those neckbeards instead they can.

It will make for a much more classic experience without all the lists, lines and petition quest that the rules over the past 10 years have inspired here.

Let green play out and later on assess whether some rules are necessary to make the server viable. But to start off there should be no rules determining who gets the rights to a level 30 creature spawning every 15 minutes other than who got EXP.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
per p99 rules intentional training is ban worthy. if you think there wont be solo or duo ench/caster teams locking down whole high end cash camps ur in for a reality check. not sayings its right - on the tlp servers they allow training and dps racing - u can make up ur mind which is better. also thats one advantage of necro - u can just fd from trains
Ive never been trained on p99 before. /s
Closed Thread