Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Prove y know jack shit about a million years ago or ur a science cuck
Old 01-22-2020, 05:33 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Teppler;3072071] Humans have existed for only a couple thousand years. /QUOTE]

It's incredible these troglodyte asshat contrarians can feel so smug and superior while sounding so goddamn stupid. They literally know nearly nothing about an incredibly studied topic and proceed to educate everyone else on it.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's incredible these troglodyte asshat contrarians can feel so smug and superior while sounding so goddamn stupid. They literally know nearly nothing about an incredibly studied topic and proceed to educate everyone else on it.
Can you even prove that humans currently exist, science cuck.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:40 PM
Banned

The world has been ending due to climate change for years apparently ... then al gore found a way for politicians to profit from it and now I'm getting TAXED for it! all because I have to heat my home in winter and drive a vehicle to work. WOOOOW. I'm still waiting and I'll still be waiting in 12 years time (or is it 10 they say we have left now?)

All I see is politicians and other fat cats getting rich off of me and all the other peasants ... now i'm just wondering when the OXYGEN tax is coming in for having to breathe!

Just another in the long chain of recent scams to force us out of our hard earned money.

Also I thought taxes were supposed to be for war time efforts? anyone know the percentage of taxation now compared to 1940s?
Old 01-22-2020, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know how liars work, they don't prove it bro
I'll tell you have the absolute best liars work. They mix truth with lies. They'll tell you A & B is true and they'll be right. You'll be able to confirm it yourself. Then they'll say C is also true but that one is something you can't prove one way or the other. And that's where the best lies are slipped in. Yes it's true climate changes. The idea that we're causing irreparable damage..... eh.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I thought taxes were supposed to be for war time efforts? anyone know the percentage of taxation now compared to 1940s?
In 1944, the top rate peaked at 94 percent on taxable income over $200,000 ($2.5 million in today’s dollars3). That’s a high tax rate.

2018-2020

The highest income tax rate was lowered to 37 percent for tax years beginning in 2018. The additional 3.8 percent is still applicable, making the maximum federal income tax rate 40.8 percent.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far it looks like Faith is asking Science to Prove It.

cool
What are you babbling about? No one has brought up religion or faith. I have debunked the "97% consensus" nonsense, and provided other links to evidence that man-made climate change is over-hyped.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

When I'm deciding on environmental policy, the man I want to hear from is one who thinks that our species is a couple thousand years old and the Holocaust was just spraying for typhus.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well personally, it's the tax payer in me that is asking for you to prove it considering there's huge money attached to 'green projects'. Shouldn't they be able to justify their positions?

If you just want to insanely scream about global warming, I don't really mind. When you try to get into my pocket about it, I have to ask that your position is strong.
Well, lets ignore global warming. Reducing global warming is just a bonus to the real benefits of ‘green projects’.

Dinojuice is rare, expensive to extract, and often requires military force to secure a dinosaurgraveyard.

Wind blow, sun burn and river flow. It’s easy to see why energy companies are interested in these options and becoming less reliant on old trees and dinosaur juice. The real reason for pursuit of ‘green’ is nothing to do with the environment.

It’s just diversifying suppliers of generated energy and reducing logistical problems (no more Iran taking control of ships that navigated the wrong route, Saudi price fixing, Russians turning off taps, etc as well as simply being able to generate energy closer to the point of delivery).

‘Green’ is just marketing. e.g. Interfering with waterways has devastating ecological consequences (whether blocking navigations with hydro, or using water as cooling for furnaces or nuclear).

So yea, ignoring environmental issues both ways, “green” has some advantages in terms of source, supply, competition, logistics and distribution but the best solution might be a mixed approach.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:00 PM
Orc

Takes quite a bit of arrogance to think you know more about climate change than NASA, the Pentagon and the energy companies themselves (who have known about climate change since at least the 80s--this is not speculation; there are internal documents that prove it).

I also enjoy the people saying "the earth has been going through warming and cooling periods before" as if none of the above-mentioned agencies have never thought of that. "We have the scientific and technical expertise to put a man on the moon but we didn't see that objection! Thank you, message-board climate denier!"

If your belief on an issue happens to be at odds with the vest majority of people, especially the people most informed on the topic, AND it happens to (conveniently) also be the same belief that asks you to do nothing, it may be time to scrutinize that belief.
Closed Thread