Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Angry_Bluebie places 9 of his hard earned platinum on PVPer_001's head.

PVPer_001 see's he has a bounty and tells friend PVPer_002 "lolz time to collect from noob angry bloob"

PVPer_002 kills PVPer_001 purposely and they split the lewts.
Guess you're right, people will find ways to exploit such a system, can't think of a rule to prevent the given scenario.

Nevertheless, bounties as a game feature were awesome in UO. It's a pity that SoE never tried to introduce a PvP system following the UO tradition.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bardalicious tells me to stay out of this while he kills Levick

I agree, then kills Bardalicious when he comes

Bardalicious trains non-stop raging while we laugh
More like trains you, gets you killed, then PVPs with Levick and a shaman up invis bridge while you pout at zone line about not being able to come back in while I'm there.

History is written by the victor, my friend, not by the worst rogue in emu history that I never even saw log back on past that night. Making up PVP stories was so not classic.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Damn I got a p99 warning for calling this poster something that rythmes with "tittyit" yes it's not even that bad of a word........... wtf lol. Hope the policing aint that harsh in game my god[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya ive gotten 3 warnings so far from guineapig aka hitler, O NO i mite have to remake a forum name
wife prolly wears the pants in that family, takes out his anger on 4ums
Closed Thread