Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 09-14-2020, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down Post here every time you are disappointed by no Red 2.0 news

Has to be at least my 200th disappointing visit to these forums.
Starting a with a clean slate.

Disappointment: #1
Old 09-14-2020, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

I cant imagine that we are going to get a red server before we even made it to kunark on their 10 years worth of hard work fresh server.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:11 AM
Banned

The real question that should be asked is: "Why Rogean, are you catering to the 10 people that still log into the Red server? Instead of the 100+ that are interested in a new one?"

It is kinda strange but I imagine the people left playing are just more respectful toward him than the loud-mouth folks like Lite and co. that just are flat out rude to him.

Rather see 10 people that are good folks get to play what they enjoy as opposed to 100 that are assholes.

Just sayin' Fame bro!
Old 09-15-2020, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real question that should be asked is: "Why Rogean, are you catering to the 10 people that still log into the Red server? Instead of the 100+ that are interested in a new one?"

It is kinda strange but I imagine the people left playing are just more respectful toward him than the loud-mouth folks like Lite and co. that just are flat out rude to him.

Rather see 10 people that are good folks get to play what they enjoy as opposed to 100 that are assholes.

Just sayin' Fame bro!
It’s easier to let the current red run it’s course and not reset it like he said . And seem like a hero then it is to manage a fresh server .
Old 09-15-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Why Rogean, are you catering to the 10 people that still log into the Red server? Instead of the 100+ that are interested in a new one?"
Because he has 100 people interested. Why ruin that by allowing that supposed 100+ interested go down the same path to be whittled down to 10?

Right said Fred says Red is Dead with no Redemption 2.0.

"Reds are too scummy for a server...too scummy for a server...too scummy it hurts..."
Old 09-15-2020, 03:52 PM
Aviak

100 people interested in a new pvp server? Hardly.
I'd wager that a fresh pvp server would have at least 250-300 active players for the first 6-12 months, probably even more the first months. The demand is real, there's so many sitting on the fence just waiting for the sweet sweet EQ pvp fresh server thrill. That's right, ya'll know what I'm talking about. Don't pretend like you don't.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:26 PM
Orc

even if it was 200 how does it benefit him ?
Old 09-15-2020, 11:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am one of these 100+people lurking and hoping for a fresh red server. I play with a group of 5 friends, we even made toons on green but its just not the same thrill =/
Old 09-16-2020, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

can i be the frog? Half reptile half fish? Actually thats all i know about kekistan. (Also that supposedly its a real country thats already conquered the rest of the world or something.) My luck is they did something crazy recently and now they are horrible or something. Anyway ill be the frog. I am disappointed and not disappointed because im grateful p99 exists.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Listen rogdawg if you read this do not open another pvp server. It will become a giant headache with a lot of crying. The headache is not worth it.