Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Skeleton

way to completely ignore the question. Howver, to respond to your troll...

If it is all one camp, then he was KS'ing us and all we did was ensure we killed a mob we were entitled to. If its not all one camp, then yes, we KS'd him - which is why I'm seeking clarification here (preferably from a GM, even though its rather petty admittedly).
Old 04-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

I'd think that if someone wanted to take one of the historical camps, they should probably be allowed to do so.

If a new group came in, the original group taking the whole basement could move lower, take WR and RR, for example.

With the influx of people, HHK may still yet regain its old popularity...who knows?

You likely won't get clarification from a GM. They don't even want to be involved in the hi-end stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amareck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
way to completely ignore the question. Howver, to respond to your troll...

If it is all one camp, then he was KS'ing us and all we did was ensure we killed a mob we were entitled to. If its not all one camp, then yes, we KS'd him - which is why I'm seeking clarification here (preferably from a GM, even though its rather petty admittedly).
If you waiting for a GM to tell you it was okay to KS that guy you are sadly mistaken.

You even read the post on camps and your still trying to twist it in your favor, even though the thread thoroughly goes over how each room is considered a camp.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

It's definitely broken up into separate rooms, it is not considered one camp and never will be.

You guys definitely KSd that guy though, it sucks someone moved in and you lost some of your mobs but I guess you were lucky to have it all while you could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

so if someone claims a room it belongs to his group in hk rite? thats like 4-6 mobs every 6 (?) minutes?

glad i just passed by and didnt group there today.

lol, just lol
Old 04-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so if someone claims a room it belongs to his group in hk rite? thats like 4-6 mobs every 6 (?) minutes?

glad i just passed by and didnt group there today.

lol, just lol
Thats right! so instead of 1 group getting good exp its 2 groups getting mediocre exp then 3 groups getting crap exp and 4 groups wondering why they arnt playing wow.

But its not just hhk I've run into the every room is a separate camp issues everywhere. I cant tell you how many times I've had a group come and sit down right next to mine and start pulling from the same rooms we have been.

Thats the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

real men lvl in unrest or mistmoore midlvls kinamur...let them keep their drama in hk
Old 04-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You had the entire basement, and your bitching about 3 mobs?

Not to flame, but get real. If your not sitting on the spawn, your not camping it.

Furthermore I'm unsure on KS'ing rules here - but on live if you engaged a mob that someone else was already hitting that is against the rules.

What a prick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't even be allowed to post here. Hurts my fucking brain. Just shut up.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heck...on the server I started with the basement was FOUR camps.

1) The room on the right as you entered basement...lowest level mobs.

2) The basement proper. Group would sit on ledge and pull all mobs in the main basement level. The mobs at top of stairs were part of this camp.

3) Warrior room. Included the mobs at the bottom of the stairs.

4) Raider room.
Thats how it was on my server as well. Eci'. But the problem is that our population is about 1500, give or take, people below server regularities on live. Back when there were 2000 to 2500 people or so, being able to camp like 2-4 spawns in an exp bonus zone was considered a good camp. I remember when they use to sit in the Assassin/Supplier room and just kill those three and hopefully a roamer if they could lure it up.

IMO - Its the guys right to do that. It sucks, but thats the rules.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats right! so instead of 1 group getting good exp its 2 groups getting mediocre exp then 3 groups getting crap exp and 4 groups wondering why they arnt playing wow..
When there are four groups in HHK Nilbog and Rogean are gonna be dancing a jig.

Fact is...more people are joining the server everyday. It's going to get more and more crowded. Everywhere. Less than 3 months ago server averages were below 200. I can log on now at 5am EDT and see more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread